for Wolf of Doom

9/21 c2 Guest
To Guest 200 Bitch

I highly doubt that both the Slayer and VEGA will like having the entire world to be so prejudice against the entire German country? Sure, the FRICKIN Nazis deserve to be hated and get brutally killed. But, what about the German Citizens or even SOME soldiers actually didn't like or have nothing to do with the Nazi's sinful actions?

And I highly doubt that they will like the demons either. So, the Slayer/VEGA should tell the world that they shouldn't let them be too blind by prejudice that they actually kill the innocent germans. Because, they could be no better than the evil nazis or demons themselves if they attack the innocent ones.

I'm not defending the FRICKIN Nazis or the Demons. They will still be Rip and Teared for their sins. Just don't want the actual innocent germans to get hit in the cross fire!
9/16 c2 Guest 200 Bitch
Since Nazi make alliance with Demons. Slayer have many good reason to rip and tear every Nazi and send them all to hell. (Kill Nazi and they were reborn as demon and be kill again by Slayer)

There's a possibility that Nazi might start Hell on Earth by opening the portal in Berlin, Germany if they couldn't stop Slayer. Oh great. What an idiot. So that mean, Nazi would bring destruction toward Earth. With millions (perhaps billions if it get escalated) has been killed by demons thanks to Nazi opening a portal connected to Hell. I mean the Nazi have already kill a lot of people in this timeline (holocaust). And now they're helping demons to consume this Earth.

What would happen if VEGA and Slayer revealed the whole world about Nazi and demon from hell to the public?
It will make the whole world shock and awe. I think the whole country of Germany would be called Satanic nation. Any Christian will never accept German and the Nazi. The Christian Pope or any extreme religion around world would declared Nazi and the whole German race as a heretic. They must be purge thanks to their foolish action. We gonna see more Anti-Nazi movement. And the worst part? We going to see Allied soldiers shot any German civilians try to flee from demon because they think they're demon in human disguise. Dress like Nazi? Demon. Speak German? Demon. Killing Jewish? Demon. Calling yourself Aryan? Demon. Wearing swastikas? Demon.

Are we going to see people around the while want some payback with Nazi?
The Nazi did make a lot of enemies. I can see many countries want to set a score with Nazi for the destruction of Earth especially USA, Soviet Union, China, Poland, UK, France and the rest of the world.

Postwar
Germany is this timeline would face a huge problem and humiliation and guilt for the rest of their lives. Not only they're responsible for killing millions of Jewish and other ethic group. They're also responsible for demonic invasion. People around the world would never forgive Nazi and Germany for what they did. We going to see people continue discriminate and insulting German. For example, Nazi Demon, Reich Demon, Facist Demon, Aryran Demon, German Demon and so on.

Will Japan also be the next target?
If Slayer find out that Emperor also make alliance with demon. He will travel to Japan and kill this fake God Emperor for good.
9/10 c2 Zhorvak
Man I have to say, of all writers I've seen on this site, you are the best when writing VEGA's dialogue, character and personality
8/26 c1 1Rose rich 2002
Man your doom fanfics are the best
5/14 c2 Guest
Please update
2/5 c2 Guest
Even if the slayer kept it a secret BJ would realise how similar two are and how similar two look
2/3 c2 Guest
As for the preator suit

There’s actually a doom eternal alt skin that looks more like the 2016 suit, but with the arm blade and shoulder canon attached, so I’m imagining this slayer looking like that
2/3 c2 Guest
I’ve had a fun idea for a scene in a crossover like this

Doomguy should give one of his slayer dolls to max Hauss, I feel like that’s just be a really sweet moment, and it seems like something the slayer would do
2/3 c2 superpierce
glad to see this updated great chapter.
2/3 c2 19Bile 1.0
It never gets old seeing the Slayer ripping Nazis apart. And now they’re going demon hunting, this’ll be fun.
2/3 c2 WordBearer01
Oh hell yes, an update! Amazing chapter here btw.
2/3 c2 10AzureFlame Dragon King
Another good one Wacko keep up the good work
2/3 c2 dullen
this is surprisingly one of the only crossovers between these two fandoms. and it does not disappoint. mor n
2/3 c2 7Doom King of Latveria
YEAH! Now this is i had been waiting for!

Love how you describe the storyline of each paragraphs in this newest chapter. While slightly rushed, but still smoothly follow the drama. My favorite was, of course, the RIP' N' TEAR scene!

And now Blacko and the teams finally learn who Doomguy and VEGA was. Also, i love how you still use the 2016 version of the DG armor, as well he still using some of his the 2016 weapons.

Man, keep the good work here! Can't wait to DG and Blacko next action!

Also, are you still continued your first Doom x Gate story? Not with Tyuule x DG i'm mean
2/2 c2 Flameis