for Wolf of Doom

2/2 c2 5TwinkieMain
Oh wow I didn't expect an update so soon, haha! Awesome chapter! Hope to see more soon
2/2 c2 21edboy4926
Awesome chapter.
Question, since their demons involve; what is the status of the Spear of Destiny in this universe?

Also, is it possible that Blaz could receive the same super power treatment that Doomguy received?
Maybe after he gets killed like in canon.
2/2 c1 5TwinkieMain
Please tell me this will be updated soon.
1/31 c1 Guest
I like to see more of this please I. Like it
1/28 c1 6Starhammer
This is intriguing, and aside from the pacing, there aren't many flaws in this. I hope you update this soon, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
1/16 c1 Guest
Ahhh! This is so good! I can’t wait to see what you do next!
12/19/2020 c1 18YamiYugiYuki
Oh my god this is amazing and I love it so much. I can’t wait to find out what happens next
12/13/2020 c1 3Crazzytony
Very interesting I hope to see more of this soon!
12/6/2020 c1 firehuman97
I want to see chapter 2 of this story it’s amazing and I can’t wait to see his reaction to finding out about who the doom slayer is
11/25/2020 c1 Doomhowl
You have no idea how long I was waiting for a crossover like this. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
11/18/2020 c1 soldier88736494
Finally after so long, we have a Doom and wolfenstein crossover in the crossover section. I do hope someone in the future makes another crossover where they would be Doom and Wolfenstein switcheroos, where the Nazis invade mars and earth and/or Demons take the place of the Nazis in B. Js rampage.
11/16/2020 c1 CHONKYSHARK69
RIP AND TEAR! Nazi edition
11/10/2020 c1 God of crossovers
Hell yes, this is awesome
11/10/2020 c1 Drcaus
Rising of the Shield Hero and Warcraft crossover
11/9/2020 c1 1MerptheNerp
Will the events of the previous Wolfenstein games be canon to this story? (RTCW, 09, The Old Blood, etc.) I ask this because it could open a lot of new opportunities involving the lore behind BJ's history with the occult/Hell and the cool gadgets (The Amulet, Nazi Super Weapons, Da'at Yichud Power Suit) BJ uses in each game so he can keep up with the Slayer.
54 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »