for Wolf of Doom

11/5/2020 c1 Scarease
Nazi do not stand a chance consider Doom Slayer speed ,advanced armor ,strength .It like a turtle vs Monster truck .
11/5/2020 c1 Guest
Here a idea a Fate Grand Order, Doom, and SCP crossover. A three way crossover between 3 mutiverses.
11/3/2020 c1 1Trux-Killer
Holy fuck I never expected for to see a wolfenstein crossover from doom I was wondering y the GATE and Akame were paused so I hope u still have time to update three of them someday I’ll be waiting well see ya
11/1/2020 c1 noone
This is looks promising, I like that. It's a wonder that no one has done this crossover before. You would expect that there woulda ton of Wolfenstein/Doom fanfictions since both games are related to each other in many ways, but it's opposite case here. It's very strange.

Also a little fun fact: Did you know the final boss in one of the Wolfenstein games, was no other than original Cyberdemon a.k.a Harbringer of Doom. After BJ destroys demon's arm and leg, the said demon swears vengeance on him that he would back and take revenge on his descendants (You can guess who?). I like it how this game tied perfectly Doom and Wolfenstein universe.
10/30/2020 c1 5Doom King of Latveria
When i was still waiting for you to update Doom x GATE and Akame Ga Kiru, i was surprise to see you made another crossover, and this time it was Wolfsteine!

And damn, you did really good job on this crossover. I like the idea of Blazkowciz is ancestor of Doomguy, and this theory proven right when i saw some easter egg in Doom games, especially the Eternal version!
10/29/2020 c1 Theoldblood98
I am interested in this story! Keep going!
10/28/2020 c1 SpudyPotato
Awesome work! Looking forward to more. That Arifureta crossover would be cool as well, I'd defo read it.
10/27/2020 c1 Lord Razer
oooooh this looks to be very good.

I do look forward to a Wolfenstein/doom crossover fic. and how things will go.
10/26/2020 c1 Guest
I feel you man it happened to me with my bisabuela and my bunny a couple of years ago
10/26/2020 c1 That guy0101
Looking forward to the story. One thing I hope happens is the arifureta x doom crossover I would love to see that
10/26/2020 c1 1Eu sou um fa
I reaççy liked it. hoping for more
10/26/2020 c1 Monkey-man369
I really like it so far, I can't wait to read more
10/26/2020 c1 7Imaginary Guy117
Awesome story. While there has been some attempt, gotta find them somewhere else. I did saw one fic where BJ and DS worked together ina Kuroinu story. Don't know if it got deleted though since the author instead made it a different Wolfenstein from the New Colossus DLC, and a Night Sentinel for some reason.

As for yourlosses, I understand. My mon lost her aunt and uncle a couple of months ago due to Covid. Same thing to mi abuelo from my dad side. Then mi abuela died recently, though she died from cancer instead. While mi abuelo was cremated, he is buried with mi abuela. So at least they are together.
10/26/2020 c1 superpierce
Interesting idea for Doom to crossover with Arifureta.
10/26/2020 c1 WordBearer01
Great start, looking forward for more.
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »