for Wolf of Doom

10/26/2020 c1 21edboy4926
Awesome intro.
Looking forward to more.

Question, since Doom Guy released the Wraiths, is there a chance that he decides to reestablish the Night Sentinels, starting with his own ancestor?
Would be interesting in seeing Doom Guy return to the events of Eternal with an army instead of alone.

One more interesting thing to see would be in the future for Doom Guy and Blaz teaching Jessie and Zofia; the two girls taking inspiration from their father and 'uncle'.
Though now I wonder of the two girls who is Doom Guy's ancestor.
10/26/2020 c1 10AzureFlame Dragon King
You god damn mad man what have you donw only so much testosterone can be in one timezone! I love this story
10/26/2020 c1 Guest
I been waiting for this day BJ and doom slayer ripping and tearing together been waiting years for someone to make this fanfic
10/26/2020 c1 Stratos263
Yeah doom slayer gets to destroy nazis
10/26/2020 c1 10TheDrkKnight12
It's beautiful...I LOVE IT!
10/26/2020 c1 Some dude
This is very well written and not as poorly executed I thought it would be. Your style is somewhat easy to follow and pretty descriptive. My only complaint is the portrayal of german soldiers (I mean foot soldiers, not the Waffen SS) as entirely heartless monsters like every other piece of media. However given the fact that I don't remember the over-all plot of Wolfenstein (and subsequent lack of knowledge on the germans) and the existence of a certain green armored super-soldier, I have no right to complain. To conclude, this is really good and I'll be back for more later. Good day.
10/26/2020 c1 Davie Wilson
love it
10/26/2020 c1 1ShadeslayerX
Well, this is off to a good start. I wonder what you'll do about Engel and "The New Colosus"
10/26/2020 c1 17Bile 1.0
This is very interesting, as the only other Doom Wolfenstein crossover I’ve ever read was over on AO3 and honestly wasn’t that great. The Doom Slayer beating the living fuck out of the Nazis is super entertaining, and I can’t wait for more.
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4