for Can someone help me find this story PLEASE?

11/18/2020 c1 1Candylover778
Dindoung(1605583671)
I couldnt PM u because you disabled the PMs but I remember reading this story but I cant find it :( Maybe it was taken down but Im not sure. So like I said before Bella has Reneesme and is changed into a vampire but once she wakes up(once the transformation is complete) she finds out that Edward only used her so that he could have a child. Once she finds that out she leaves to join the Voultry guard.
Thanks anyway! :D
11/16/2020 c1 Dindoung
Is this a story you remember reading, and now you want to find it again? Our are you just wishing to read a story like this and hoping that someone has written such a story?
11/1/2020 c1 2Darrah Meuret
Wtf won’t you guys leave her alone- she was just looking for a story not a lecture. Lay off you two.
11/1/2020 c1 catspats31
Just a heads up that the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken:

Entries not allowed:

Place the announcement at your profile or at your most recently uploaded chapter in any of your stories as an author's note. Never disturb the story section with a story that has nothing but non-story related material. You can also post your request to a general chat thread within a forum for a fandom of your choice at this site.
10/27/2020 c1 1ChristianMom54
Just a heads up that the following part of the Content Guidelines is broken:
Entries not allowed:
You're better off putting this announcement on your profile or at your most recently uploaded chapter in any of your stories. Do not disturb the story section with a story that is nothing but non-story related material.

You should check out this link: www(period)fanfiction(period)net/forum/Lost-Twilight-FanFiction-Stories/73101/
Who knows maybe you can return the favor and help someone there.
You can always PM me too. I would be more than happy to help you look.
10/27/2020 c1 2Lovequeen-1997
can you tell me if you find the right one
10/27/2020 c1 rooske01