for To Live Another Day

3/18 c10 DelLove16
Please please please continue this story!
3/16 c10 AzraelMorningstar19
plz update soon!
12/17/2020 c9 toile grant
good
12/9/2020 c8 1TwilightEclps
Love it! Can't wait to read more!
12/5/2020 c8 RuthAnneS
I'm so glad Jamie gets to be a father to his wee bairn. Can't wait for more!
11/25/2020 c8 ej101
I loved this chapter, the way you portrayed Jamie and Clares Reunion was absolutely brilliant! Since blackjack is already dead, I hope Jamie can manage to get himself a pardon, or event some kind of reparation from the crown, especially if he manages to go to London, and shows the king his back. He could tell him the true story, and the king could believe him, especially with the evidence at hand.
Also, knowing they can’t stop the rising, could Jamie and Claire even invest an amount of 10 or 20 in the bank of Scotland, with a letter for Mrs Graham in her time to ask her to buy as much medical supplies as she can? I wonder if it’s possible to send particular things through to a different time? She could then send it through to Claire, who could be waiting on the other side of the stones. They could then use the supplies to treat as many of the injured as they can, saving countless lives.
This is a great story so far, I honestly can’t wait to see what you come up with next!
11/25/2020 c8 toile grant
it's very good
11/21/2020 c7 Hourglass20
Oh my god this is amazing
11/17/2020 c7 RuthAnneS
This is so great, I'm properly invested in this story!
11/16/2020 c7 toile grant
good
11/14/2020 c6 toile grant
good
11/14/2020 c6 7Anna Juggernaut
Awww - I love it! Can‘t wait for the next chapter
11/14/2020 c6 ej101
Another brilliant chapter, I can’t wait to see what happens next! Does Jamie remember Claire as well? I can’t wait to see what you come up with.
11/7/2020 c5 EvaMIA
Wow- I think she went back too far! Let’s hope Black Jack gets killed immediately!
11/5/2020 c5 ej101
Oh my god, it looks like Claire has manage to go through the stones right back to when she first met Jamie. What an interesting twist! Did you still have all her provisions with her? Her coins, her medical supplies, everything? I can’t wait to see how you continue the story, please update soon!
20 Page 1 2 Next »