for The Infinite Hollow Wolf

5/18 c1 Borello
interesting idea. i hope to read more chapter.
5/4 c1 DarkBlackDragon06
Not bad
1/30 c1 Davidab931
Just curious was this dropped?
1/11 c1 TheAussieRogue
Glad I decided to check on my favourite authors, found this goldmine! Hope you keep updating!
12/8/2020 c1 Haruka Azuno
Please update
12/7/2020 c1 ParadoxTheory374
Yeah i don't really see the point in Naruto returning to he's original world unless it's for actual vengeance against those who harmed him.

Why would you pair women from a village that abused him? That would just force Naruto to remain there, unless you'll make he's personality like the original who would forgive Obito the guy who fu*ked he's life over at the end of the war.

Appreciate your work though.
11/6/2020 c1 One piecerules100
Great story please update soon
11/1/2020 c1 10SelenetheNerd
I love this
11/1/2020 c1 Guest
Really good work but my humble request is that plz don't discontinue this amazing work, good writers like you are very hard to find these days
Amg
10/31/2020 c1 3TopSpartan216
I like the story so far. I just don’t understand having Tsunade in the harem because I think that of Naruto’s parents are alive, then she would be in the village. I can see her being one of the few people to care for him and see his parents faults and try to be his mother figure. I would take her out of the harem and put in Yugito as I think her and Yourichi will get along and with her being a Jinchūriki then she can understand him better. Also, to see what kind of romantic relationship they have would be interesting as she is more cat like as he is dog like
10/29/2020 c1 403headed-dragon
This was a great story and I can't wait for more.

Suggestion: Give Yugito and Matatabi to Grimmjow and maybe Isane to Ulquiorra as she seems to be the most Orohime-like with actually being Orohime and therefore could further help Ulquiorra with his heart.

Keep up the great work
10/28/2020 c1 79YeagerMeister31
Well, this shows promise the only downside for me is adding that stalking Hyuga but I can ignore her completely so no biggy, Tsunade well that's weird, I don't see the appeal of her that much unless you get her to go younger, Nemu is weird but oh well.
10/28/2020 c1 toile grant
good
10/28/2020 c1 Arraia
Perfect and update soon please
10/28/2020 c1 11lava213