for The Infinite Hollow Wolf

10/27/2020 c1 6teden254
How interesting hope you update
10/27/2020 c1 Alex-Flyppy
If I had known what you have seen Bleach, a long time ago I would have suggested an idea for a Fic of this type.

I love the couples that you are going to use from the Naruto anime, although I think it would have been nice to see included Women with animal features, Tsume Inuzuka and her daughter Hana Inuzuka and even Yugito as a Rival and Future Friend Sister of Yoruichi by both having Cat traits.

It's interesting that you were playing Naruto or Hollow Wolf, but when you mentioned Fenrir, did you mean Fenrir from Norse Mythology?

By the way, because Naruto repudiates his parents, maybe when he passed away, they were alive and for some reason Naruto had a bad childhood with his parents?
10/27/2020 c1 DragonShinigami
Sorry, if I show up as two reviews. Somehow when I tried the first time the post button activated before I finished. Anyway, Fenrir is a nice choice for Naruto's sword since you've made him a wolf. Are you going to give him a second form like Ulquiorrahas? If so and you haven't thought about how he looks, I have a couple ideas. Why not add a cerberus feature? Have wolf head on his head or chest and the other two as shoulder pads? I've also read stories with wolves with 10 tails. You can do that as Naruto's connection with the Tailed Beasts. Anyway, I hope to read more of this story soon.
10/27/2020 c1 DragonShinigami
Interesting story so far. I like it. As for his sword, Fenrir, nice choice since you made him a wolf. Are you going to give him a second form like
10/27/2020 c1 5HMV Black Templar
Interesting story so far.
10/27/2020 c1 Stranger Glass
Man a new story, with this one being hollow Naruto which while it is nothing new Naruto being a wolf hollow is. Plus with the abilities you gave him, he sounds like the Quincies natural enemy. Bye for now and can’t wait for the next chapter.
10/27/2020 c1 Guest
I am going to like this one.
10/27/2020 c1 Icingdeath0945
I give the suggestion of mabui guren and temari
10/27/2020 c1 Shadow9Kitsune
This looks good you should add Hana, tsume and or yugito. The reason for there animal traits and because yugito being the two tails jinchuriki and it would be funny to see how either of them getting along with Yoruichi. If not then you do you.
10/27/2020 c1 SPark681
Hmm, a nice start I wonder what is going to happen next anyways keep up the great work!
10/27/2020 c1 Guest
Keep it up
10/27/2020 c1 kynan99
Thanks for the awesome chapter.
10/27/2020 c1 zero fullbuster
Love it.
Please write more.
10/27/2020 c1 Samuel Santillan
I liked it, I wait for the next chapter, Climb Maelstrom Ga Kill!
10/27/2020 c1 Darth revan1998