for A Beautiful Dream

4/20 c7 4NeverlandsPiratePrincess
lol i'm just imagining h Lucius watching the notebook now haha
3/26 c9 lady sesshomaru sama 949
love hope for more soon
3/5 c9 AEdmo13
I enjoyed the cute domestic family moments they have together plus the Lemony goodness at the end. They're moving along nicely.
2/25 c8 SereniteRose
WOW what a great chapter, thanks ever so much.
2/23 c1 KyloRen'sgirl213
Ohh I love it update soon but take your rjme with kt
2/23 c6 MALFOYOBSESSED
GREAT STORY SO FAR.. BUT FYI POLLUX, CYNUS AND ORION, NOT SIRIUS... ORION IS REGULUS & SIRIUS'S FATHER.
2/19 c7 DemetriLover28
Great story. Can’t wait for more chapters.
2/19 c7 SereniteRose
Loved this new chapter I am glad to see Lucius is acting human I love this pairing thanks ever so much
2/17 c6 2Magic of Twilight
I like this story, however, I am having an issue with following it from one chapter to another. In the last chapter you mentioned Lucius saying he'd go to Russia with her for as long as she would be there and then you kind of had the same conversation with different results. Other than these issues, I have enjoyed the story and hope that you update soon.
2/15 c6 SereniteRose
loved this chapter, thanks ever so much.
1/4 c5 Karen Bristow
Dah,dah,dah,dah...What a strange bit of information to receive.
1/4 c5 DemetriLover28
Great story. Can’t wait for more chapters.
1/4 c5 SereniteRose
Another amazing chapter thank ever so much
12/25/2020 c4 Karen Bristow
That is one expensive pizza! I am enjoying the pacing and the way you have Hermione in charge of her life. Lucius is in for even more surprises,eh? One thing makes me a bit uncomfortable. Lucius Malfoy calling her “dear” from the get go and Hermione referring to her daughter as “child”. Sorry to nitpick. I really am enjoying the story and am looking forward to more.
12/17/2020 c4 SereniteRose
another lovely new chapter, love this story so much. thanks ever so much.
24 Page 1 2 Next »