for Moments of Happiness

2/19/2021 c11 37Pseudonym677
Awwwww I LOVED this one! precious! keep up the good work!
1/13/2021 c7 3Sans Nome 24601
I love this story! I can’t wait for you to upload!
12/5/2020 c4 Sans Nome 24601
Coool! This was great! What happens with the costume though?
12/5/2020 c5 Sans Nome 24601
This was great! Thank you for updatin
12/5/2020 c6 Sans Nome 24601
I was first like... who’s the kitten!? And then... ohhhhhh!
Thank u! Ur doing great! Keep it going!
12/4/2020 c6 37Pseudonym677
I LOVE THIS! The writing itself is beautiful and the plot is super heartfelt! love sparkling baby Misto/quaxo. can't wait to read what you write next!
11/13/2020 c5 Pseudonym677
I think this is the best one yet! I like seeing Alonzo being the angsty one for a change. also I love that story about tuggersounds exactly like something he's do!

there was one part where munkus said "Everlast, your safe" instead of "everlasting," just thought I'd let you know. but if you meant to say Everlast, honestly I think that has a really nice ring to it! like a poetic version of Everlasting used for rhythmic purposes or something...definitely something Munk would be familiar with!

keep up the good work! these are really fun to read and I look forward to the next one!
11/9/2020 c4 Pseudonym677
hahaha this one was Great! really funny and enjoyable to read. love the ending. i also like how they werent explicitly mates in this one; great job leaving room for interpretation! can't wait to see what you write next!
11/6/2020 c3 Pseudonym677
aww this was really neat! i love pounce getting a moment.

thought i should let you know, there's a chunk in the middle that's italicized. if you meant for it to be, then no worries!

I like how this one was more plot based. just little moments that happen in between a fun story. i look forward to seeing what you write next!
10/29/2020 c2 Pseudonym677
this one was even better than the first! cute and funny! also I really admire how you write the characters as having a healthy relationship with their sexuality.
10/29/2020 c1 Pseudonym677
aww this is great! i love seeing Alonzo's soft side in your stories. I like the idea that Munkus always seems to smilelove those little character things!