for Move to Safety

1/14 c3 5Daniel Letchford
great chapter as always!
12/28/2020 c3 46Constance Truggle
A plan has been made, and everyone is fully aware that everyone necessary is in the know. Definitely looking forward to more. Let's hope this plan survives first contact.

CT.
12/19/2020 c3 18witchinmoonlight
Alright, finally done with this chapter. Looks like we have some new superheroes. Not sure what will happen in canon (or in this fic), but I'm sure it'll be interesting! About time Chat Noir tells Ladybug the truth, even if she already knows. Although I wonder, had Ladybug not learned the truth about Gabriel being Hawkmoth as Marinette, would she have taken the news well? Well, I digress. Good work!
12/17/2020 c3 calerose
This story is amazing! I cannot wait for the plan to come fully together!
12/14/2020 c3 Guest
Delays or not, I still look forward to every time you post!
12/15/2020 c3 4SpaceTime1969
Great chapter!
12/14/2020 c3 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
So...when is she going to let him know? But...he did mention that he is scared as much as his lady about someone learning their identities.
12/14/2020 c3 IsileeTandem
poor adrien. Poor poor adrien
12/14/2020 c3 55MythGirl Writes
Oof, good luck with the retirement account! I've heard it can be confusing, haha. This was a great chapter! I think I've mentioned it before, but I really like how domestic the bits with just Adrien and Marinette feel, they really lend a lot of good vibes to the story!
12/14/2020 c3 500yellow 14
Who are those heroes that they mentioned? Did I miss something? Keep updating
12/14/2020 c3 2Bella2be
Sorry, but who are the new superheroes? Did I miss something? Other than that, amazing chapter as always! I really like your writing style and for some reason seeing the characters plan out everything so carefully is so satisfying to me.
12/14/2020 c3 4Swirlspot
Ey, that's a pretty smart plan. I'm surprised by how few fanfics have a plan like that to take down Hawkmoth. But then again, most fanfics don't feature him being defeated.
12/14/2020 c3 3shippersindisguise
Good going Adrien, now he’s the man with that plan!
12/14/2020 c3 5Adena McGee
Oh, I'm glad Adrien finally decided to trust Ladybug with the secret, not that she didn't know. But know they can act and end it all. If anything for their peace of mind.
12/14/2020 c3 3MiraculousLover2
Amazing chapter! You know me, I'm in love with this story, but don't feel bad that you have delays in posting. It happens to everyone! And it'll make your chapters really exciting.
When is Marinette going to tell Adrien that she's Ladybug?! I want him to knowwwwwww XD
Can't wait for them to kick Hawk Moth's butt. Awesome chapter!
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »