FanFiction.Net
for Kuroinu - Rise of the Guardian

4/21/2021 c3 Sepphiroth
-I am with you so long as you don't drop; I am dying to read a Kuroinu fanfic without it being dropped.

-also in future make a Harem List to know who is avaiable and who is not.

-another thing is do please take your timedo not rush things up, build the stroy slowly and find the most comfortable way for you to write in, and please a personal request: do make the Kuroinu Suffer a fate worse than death . . . . would be good for if you made him a replacement for Vault in Maia's heart, since he used her feelings against her.
3/28/2021 c2 Guest
A pretty good chapter my dear! I really like how the characters develop, you handle them very well in that aspect. I send you a friendly salutation. See you in the next chapter ;)
2/3/2021 c2 Asianman2
I'm enjoying this so far. Let's see where this leads.
1/25/2021 c2 1System-Turn-A
'Guardian of the Mantle,' huh? Hell, I guess we really are going full Halo.

Aside from that, I don't have much to say that the other reviewers haven't already said, other than this; I'm starting to really enjoy Clay's characterization. Even as stoic and machine-like as he behaves, those subtle little hints of humanity that slip through seriously give him depth. Like I said before, I look forward to seeing more of that personality come out as we move forward.
1/24/2021 c2 Alphasdragon
I love this, I am amused by the attitude of luu-luu and I found the relationship between claudia and klaus beautiful, I am also interested in what else can be learned from the topic advanced ancient civilization continues like this
1/14/2021 c2 Jamieoeyes
With the conversation between Claudia and Clay I take it this fic is going to be very Halo inspired if so I like it keep up the good work Clay is already starting to remind me more and more of the Master Chief
1/13/2021 c2 76Perseus12
Good chapter as always. *Thumbs UP!*
12/9/2020 c1 Dr. Didact
I like the ideas and the execution of this, Good job. You're fantasy Spartans are almost as awesome as the OG ones. I look forward to more.
12/1/2020 c1 Thingy
This is a great start! And I agree with Kuroinu being like a car wreck, i like how the animation looks, the characters look nice but it being just nothing but rape and violation just ruins it.
11/27/2020 c1 8FlickeringIdeas
Oh! I find this a very fascinating read and I hope you continue to make it.

Now this maybe an odd or too much to ask, but is it possible for the story to not be a harem based one? I dunno, I just prefer single relationships over harem or fan serviced based stories. It always gave me a headache trying to follow it, both in anime and fics which lead me to lose interest in them.

As I said, my request may come across as strange considering the...uhhh genre this type of story is from.

But anyway, that's just me going on a little tangent. Keep up the good work and I hope you and your loved ones stay safe wherever you all are!
11/25/2020 c1 1System-Turn-A
Okay, a pretty solid first chapter with which to kick off the tale.

As Omegas stated below, your interpretation of Claudia and Klaus' relationship is some good shit. Spot on. Wholesome. I look forward to seeing more of it.

When I read any story, I find that prose is often the first aspect I focus on. And I think yours is good; it's functional and gets the job done, though I'd say you wouldn't be remiss at attempting to get a bit more 'flowery,' for lack of a better term.

Further, I'm really enjoying the little additions of side characters here and there. Their interactions and dialogue with each other help flesh out the story, and give it a more grounded feeling.

I agree on your view regarding the female character designs. While I enjoy a little T'n'A as much as the next guy, it *can* get to a point where it just becomes overbearing and dull to look at if its just thrown in your face 24/7, 365 as is done in canon.

I won't lie, I'm a bit apprehensive about what the sentinel is going to be like, in terms of characterization and personality. Given the context of this chapter, it's totally reasonable for him to be as stoic as he is, but I hope he gets the chance to show more emotion and humanity as we move forward in the story.

As an aside; though you've already said that the Sentinel armor design is reminiscent of Spartan II's, Night Sentinels, and Grey Knights, I can't help but picture it as Stormcast Eternals armor, from Age of Sigmar.

Overall, I rate this chapter with a solid B.
11/15/2020 c1 8Omegas Prime
Not a bad start to your story. You've expanded on the world majorly by applying an ancient, technologically advanced, extinct world, not too dissimilar from the one in Assassins Creed. I know it's more based around the new Doom game, but that's what it reminded me of first.

I also think you've captured the relationship between Claudia and Klaus. They are very loving and supportive of each other, but know how to switch to professional when they need to. It was all very cute and awesome.

The fight scenes were well written and added an actual sense of danger and despair that can be lost if not done at least well. They were detailed, gruesome, and exciting as a fight should be.

Don't really have much to say about your main character, The Sentinel, though. He just seems like Doom Guy but for this world. That's not quite boring, but it might as well just be Doom Guy if there's no distinction in personality. I'll hold off on making any judgements about him yet until I see more. All in all, not a bad start, hope to see more.
11/7/2020 c1 Morregen
Very nice idea and amazing first chapter!

I really enjoyed reading the first chapter and hopefully you will be back soon with a second one! :3
11/1/2020 c1 atila 25
oye amigo espero que puedas subir un crossover de danmachi es una sugerencia espero tu respuesta
10/30/2020 c1 Doomslayer01
More of this please love the pace and the action sequences. Can’t wait for the next chapter.
123 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »