for Whispers in Her Hair

1/18/2021 c10 guest
after having just finished all of the chapters you've posted, i love this story and am absolutely hooked! it's a unique premise and i like this harry who wants to be true to himself and be a better person. he's making a significant difference to people like valeria which is enough to influence the whole house in a realistic and impactful way. i also like your hermione who loves to fly! i'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses since you've made some pretty big changes from the books - please update soon!
1/18/2021 c10 Brujita
Ame el capítulo y me da a que será como un Severitus y eso me emociona mucho _ saludos desde Honduras
1/16/2021 c10 Julia1905
Hi
That was so great
Snape finally sees Harry for who he is!
I hope you update again soon!
1/15/2021 c10 Aid4
Hi! Thanks so much for the chapter! I love it! Happy new year to you too! Hope that this year will be full of health, love and happiness for you and your family!
Pfff.. I really wanted to Harry apologize to Hermione before she got petrified but maybe with this thing of Baby Queen, she won't be petrified for too much? I really want to read how Hermione will get along with Harry's friends, especially Valeria and Blaise and a little with Draco! She can show them a different way to see life! And viceversa..
Hope that with this talk, now Snape will be different with Harry, better and like Harry said, that sanpe can treat Harry like one of his own!
Love this! Thanks for sharing it!
1/15/2021 c10 11999Lyssa
I can't wait for the next chapter I fell In love with this story
1/15/2021 c10 10LJ Summers
Ah, the baby queen is sleeping! I look forward to seeing how THAT affects the story! Interesting!

Valeria has a really tough shell that, when broken, takes time to reconstruct. Will we ever see her safe? (She's SO amazing.)

Love, love, LOVE the convo with Snape. Nice canon incorporations, there, and some good flinching. Well done! Yes, Severus, her son is one of yours. You better keep that in mind or your Next Great Adventure could be harrowing.
1/14/2021 c5 LJ Summers
I don't know that I'd like Valeria in real life, but I LOVE her character. She's fascinating.

I also appreciate how you're writing Harry as a kid. I mean, he's annoying in a lot of ways, but I've got sons who managed somehow to survive this stage and I remember how they are. lol

And wow. What Valeria said to Draco was harsh. Really harsh. But he's someone that needs his teeth knocked loose before he will listen, so it was, I think, a good thing.
1/14/2021 c4 LJ Summers
Reserve Seeker makes sense for this Hermione. Cool beans! So her hair is sentient, I gather? Or a reasonable approximation? Or was catching the Snitch a completely serendipitous thing?

The Weasley twins totally nailed Harry's brain. They're better at that kind of thinking than he is and I don't know if that'll change any time soon. I hope he can find a way to avoid letting it happen again.

His anger at Hermione is, of course, unreasonable but he is twelve and allowances must be made. As you say, the romance is an eventual thing.

Maybe when they're thirty.
1/14/2021 c3 LJ Summers
This age is such a trial for kids in real life. I think you paint a good twelve-year-old Harry, here. He's self-absorbed, yes. He's preoccupied about the things and people that affect his day-to-day, of course. He's got a very good head on his shoulders and his approach with his roomies there made fantastic sense. Clever and cunning. He's learning fast how to make his way.

That Hermione keeps getting pushed back on his priority list is reasonable. She's no longer someone that affects that day-to-day for him. They learned from each other and, for a twelve-year-old boy? That's enough for him, just then. Even if he thinks she looks like a hot Medusa. ;-)
1/13/2021 c10 21katmom
Whew, I’m caught up!
Fascinating final scene. Thanks for sharing.
1/11/2021 c10 Guest
Wonderful chapter, very emotional thank you for the update
1/10/2021 c10 8Nerdmom1701
Great chapter! The convo with Snape and Harry was just awesome! It really was wonderfully written. I’m glad that Snape has discovered that Harry is part of Lily as well. Although, I’m a little disconcerted about him thinking about “...all that is left of her...mine.” It’s a little creepy, to be honest. In canon somewhere, I think Dumbledore said that he thought that they might be sorting too early for the students. I agree, since the infighting within their house, while probably within other houses, seems to be worse in Slytherin. They don’t seem to get influenced primarily by others outside of their own house. I guess that’s what the hat was for.
On another note, as someone who has been in the Dental profession, I have never heard of a lost tooth party either. Maybe that has come from school, from a Slytherin classmate telling her stories!
Great job, and update when you can.

Well done
1/10/2021 c10 Jak Fortune
I oddly love this story
1/10/2021 c10 AvaLuluTM
I want Valerie and Flint to be Harry’s parents.
1/10/2021 c10 Paprica Salt