for Whispers in Her Hair

11/11/2020 c1 Guest
Just found your story and I love it
11/10/2020 c2 UzuRunner
I really love the characterizations of Valeria and Flint! I especially love Valeria’s threats because they’re so unique and terrifying. I’m curious on how you’re doing Dumbledore, is he going to be manipulative or does he have good intentions but fail a little in execution? Keep up the excellent work and stay safe.
11/10/2020 c2 Fanfictionlover0987654321
you should update more further
11/8/2020 c2 rubyred753
Yay. chapter update! Thinking about all the events you'll be covering. I fully understand spreading it out in multiple chapters.
11/8/2020 c2 guest
i'm intrigued with where this is going and am looking forward to what's next!
11/7/2020 c2 8Nerdmom1701
Hi there! Great chapter. I’m still feeling sorry for Harry. I know Blaise is his friend, but none of his housemates seems to have any redeeming qualities, other than Flint, and he is really weird. Hermione is his only real friend, but is a girl and therefore not really his first priority at this point. I hope he doesn’t loose her with his typical boy behaviour, hurting her more with his own ignorance. Update when you can.

Well done
11/7/2020 c2 4nikkistew2
Loved it; Valeria is more sadistic and exacting than Wood.
11/7/2020 c2 Lu
This is amazing! Can’t wait for the next? I feel hermonie is having a horrible time when she is not with harry
11/7/2020 c2 Guest
I really really love this story so far. Well done.

just echoing the suggestion of a previous reviewer, but it would be helpful for readers to find your story if you mark the characters as a pairing, so it shows up like this: [Harry, Hermione]

I can't wait to see what happens next.
11/7/2020 c2 1Against Fate
Nice story. Very nice writing sytle. I dig. Dont leave it unfinished or ruin the pacing pls, this has potential
11/7/2020 c2 3Lillith Roze
Oh my poor Hermione! I hope Harry realizes after his tryouts that he's essentially ditched Hermione. She just wants a friend and to be treated decently. Is that so much to ask?

I have no clue where this story is going, but I'm all buckled in!
11/7/2020 c1 rubyred753
Great begining, this story has the makings of becoming a favorite before long!
11/7/2020 c1 2Pratyush Pati
no chapter 2 showing
11/3/2020 c1 Tempest12312
Love the intro. Looking forward to more
11/2/2020 c1 13Forthwith16
Huh. That's the first time I've seen that theory of magic in a fanfic, and I rather like it.
176 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »