for Whispers in Her Hair

1/26 c18 15stevem1
Brilliant chapter. I think medusa Hermione (Gryffindor) and parselmouth Harry (Slytherin) make a cute couple.
1/14 c18 Its Called A Hustle
this story is soooooo slow but, its good. I'm a very impatient person, slow stories are not my favorite. I'm gonna tough it out and see where this story goes.
1/9 c18 Guest
I love this story! I just found it and could not stop reading. Great writing! Cannot wait to see wait what happens next.
12/28/2021 c18 Guest
Really enjoyed this fanfic, both your beautiful writing and the wonderful plot. Keep going with all aspects of your life, and I'm sure your dreams will come true
12/18/2021 c18 misterloluv
One of the best Hermione/Harry ever. And the story is very creative. I love when the authors are creative and don't simply copy everything from the original books. The mecanic between harry and draco and thr other slytherins is very well written. The whole story is well written and captures you. I didn't sleep tonight, because I was reading this. And then I saw that it was recently updated and got so happy that you didn't give such an incredible tale. Thank you for writing, you're very talented. Thank you
12/5/2021 c18 1C.Menard
Holy moly! What a ride! I really can't compliment you enough for your continued drive as well as your incredible and original ideas! Your writing has been a treat and privilege to read, and while I'll miss spending time in this medusa-verse, I can completely empathize with the need to step away to safely reboot your own passion!

Regarding the story, I've seen enough where the couples beat around the bush for a few years before admitting things, but after the shared trauma of the chamberas well as the shared secretsI would love to see at least a confirmation of intent from these two before we say goodbye. I'm a sap, I know. I can just so easily envision the two of them researching the Medusa topic together and being a safe space to deal with those ramifications.

Thanks again for your writing and for sharing this with us!
-CM/Sassquatch
12/5/2021 c18 8Nerdmom1701
I’m a little confused as to why Hermione isn’t up to date on the Gorgon. She seemed to be confused as to her abilities or weaknesses. I guess she hasn’t had to use them, or nobody has explained them to her.
Update when you can.

Well done
12/5/2021 c18 Nerdmom1701
Wow !

I actually didn’t see this coming! I was going between Hermione being a parselmouth, or even being a human version of a phoenix! I think what was throwing me off was the fact that she seemed to be healing so quickly. I’m assuming that her blood was the thing that healed? I guess the basilisk recognized the Gorgon qualities in her?
11/25/2021 c18 Guest
Wow what a chapter, it was great to read
11/23/2021 c18 L'homme Noir
First and foremost, let's go get some pancakes! I love the high Harry. It was amazing. This story has been the best Slytherin Harry I've ever read. You have managed to keep Harry true to his cannon self, but him being I'm Slytherin. I love it. I do hope that you continue this story as it's been my favorite HP Slytherin story. Your ideas of where you want to go with this story leave me wanting more. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I understand you needing time for you, so take your time. But on the other hand I'm greedy so also, hurry up lol.
11/21/2021 c18 4GypsyWitchBaby
Truly wonderful story and writing! I look forward to more!
11/18/2021 c18 Guest
I very much like your story. Love Valeria & Harry bring in slytherin. Not sure about this Hermoine / Medusa but it is definitely interesting. Looking forward to Siriius & Valeria becoming friends/ family. Thank you for continuing this story.
11/17/2021 c18 guest
wow, what a chapter! i'm so happy to see the update to this really creative story and love all the dynamics you've created here. i would love to see you finish this amazing tale but will wish you well on whatever you choose to tackle. happy baking!
11/17/2021 c18 15dj3ssii3
That battle was epic ! 0.o And so many words ! You wrote this better and longer that Rowling xD
Harry being high was deliciously funny
And what ? Valeria/Sirius ? Seriously ? Or just jocking ?

I totally understang that you need some space and time far from this story for a while. This story is huge and this eat a lot of your energie so go write something else or backing or do watherver you want to do to recharge your batteries !

See you soon !
11/16/2021 c18 family adventures
awesome story got so hooked on it! I don't know why I only realised that Hermione is a gorgon when Harry touched her hair but can I say I literally jumped when I read that line! I felt as delirious as Harry Haha
261 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »