for Pokemon: Secret Journeys

9/26/2021 c7 Matt
Update!
4/13/2021 c7 10speed12
I'm intrigued by the story thus far, and considering how the Ducktales reboot recently ended along with Beakly joining Scrooge against Sabrina, do the Ducktales characters here lean more towards the Reboot or the original series interpretations?
2/9/2021 c6 35Sheaon13
I'm honestly kinda hoping Ash catches a digimon or at least gets a digimon partner. That could be cool eventually. I do think that Ash getting new pokemon or something like that would def start to lead him to actually liking this world too. Though getting a digimon partner would also lead more towards Ash wanting the world to stay how it is. I'm super interested to see how you do things. I can't wait. Also I kinda stumbled upon this by accident. It's amazing. I honestly wasn't going to read it but I got bored and so here I am. It's great. Thank you boredom for leading me to this amazing story.
1/31/2021 c7 Sheaon13
this is a fantastic story. Really amazing. I love it.
1/4/2021 c7 4Nightshadegirl
forget reminding santa, remind mewtwo so he doesn't have to relive those horrible moments he did on new island. that had to be sabrina on top of the pokemon center, sounds like she is helping the evil guy that the beyonder has to oppose ash.
1/2/2021 c7 2SuperSonicBros123
boy Ash and his friends sure have alot of steps the retrace, even planing on going to Rota to free Lucario so he could help out.

looks like the St. Anne invasion will be called off now that Giovanni knows that Sonic is in Kanto. kinda pointless concidering he has a fear of water and can't swim. and it looks like Ash and his friends will meet Amy when they get to Mt. Moon.
12/27/2020 c6 SuperSonicBros123
Sonic the Slowpoke, the irony of the costume he wares to keep himself hidden ends up being a pokemon that's just as slow as its name implies. i gotta remember that one.

despite your opinion about the gym battle, i think you did a great job with it.
12/26/2020 c6 Guest
Happy late merry Christmas but this is so amazing
12/24/2020 c6 4Nightshadegirl
glad that brock is back, always loved his character.
12/6/2020 c5 Nightshadegirl
loved seeing Yamato from Digimon, interesting pokemon you gave him, shiny lycanroc is based on weregarurumon right. does this mean that Taichi is gonna have a Charizard? Are the digidestined gonna each have one of the eeveevolutions? it would be neat if Taichi had a different colored crobat, not shiny but different colored like the pink Butterfree.
12/2/2020 c5 2SuperSonicBros123
well i'll say this, the way you potrayed Eggman in this dose resemble a mix between the Eggmen in the diffreant fandoms. and too be honest he actually dose have those standards he had in Sonic X in the games, at least before he stopped playing around and made his takeover with the Phantom Ruby.

and i do think it's a good idea to have charecters that only had very small roles in the show have bigger roles in this. maybe even include those from the 20th, 21st, and eventually the 23rd movies appear latter on. it'd be intresting for Ash to encounter friends he made in an alternate reality.
11/30/2020 c5 2I am vegito
thanks for the chapter broo it's fabulous
11/30/2020 c5 I am vegito
thanks for the chapter broo it's fabulous
11/30/2020 c5 91Leviticus101st
This was pretty cool. Liked the Eggman stuff especially.
11/26/2020 c4 2SuperSonicBros123
boy, this was quite the chapter you made here. those three idiots really are stubborn, one moment they where about to plan to turn a new leaf, and then they just turn right back around.

i sure was moved when Ash reunited with Caterpie(Butterfree).
29 Page 1 2 Next »