for Dangerous Games

4/1 c3 Guest
This is just so good. Pls update. Great job with writing!
3/21 c3 davian11
Hmm, where is this going to now?
Who is the real culprit
3/15 c3 Guest
Pls update this story. It's just so good.
2/25 c3 Romaceaddict
I have huntch that this decision by Yi jung can be due to Ga eul as they can not be truly together due to their job rules. And he wants to take it one step ahead. Excited to see what truely the reason is and are we going to see a heated outburst ️
2/22 c2 Guest
I visit ur ig and i love it...i hope you write and share these fanfics and get happiness from it like i feel happy reading it
2/21 c3 Guest
love love love thissss
2/20 c3 karla.moralesgarcia2
Thanks a lot! for this new chapter I was waiting for him, I must say that I really like the flashbacks of how his relationship with the murderer began, I feel that it will be the one we least expect as it is in the crime series.
I look forward to a new chapter, I hope and you are well! Thanks again!
2/19 c3 Myrslayer
A new chapter! I like this story. I ‘m cluless, as well as Yi Jeong, about who is the murderer.
I guess that Ga Eul feels “betrayed” because Yi Jeong hasn’t told her about his decision but i think that is because he doesn’t want his relationship remains secret and he wants them to show up as couple in the open.
Please update as soon as you can.
2/19 c3 Jenna507
Buenísimo.
Quiero más flashback de como iniciaron su relación
Y el caso en investigación esta super interesante.
Ya empiezan a salir los sospechosos
2/13 c2 karla.moralesgarcia2
oh my God! how exciting this is, they really have a gift for writing
I look forward to the update!
2/4 c2 lucel18
Interesting...who’s the culprit? Looking forward to reading more. Thanks!
2/1 c2 Guest
Interesting chapter
Hope to read more
Please update soon
12/17/2020 c1 Jenna507
JodiMarie me estas matando con la espera. Esta historia se perfila interesante. Por cierto amo tus gatos.
Mi favorito es Milo de Corazón de Porcelana.
Regards
11/22/2020 c1 Luz
Espero con ansias la actualización
11/22/2020 c1 Luz
Espero una actualización ansiosa eres demasiado buena
25 Page 1 2 Next »