for Madara Uchiha’s Life In Another World From Zero

10/14 c2 Vercingetorix Rex
I was interested in Madara in Re Zero, much less in seeing Madara have multiple relationships. good luck though
8/9 c3 2Zirxces
This is awesome. Yet another story I eagerly await update on.
7/5 c3 Lupisregina Beta
The way things are going now, this fic might become one of my favorite. How you update!
7/5 c3 Mare Bello Fiore
First impressions: I love it!
6/8 c3 Guest
Oooh nice, finally an update
6/9 c1 Homura-Uchiha
I love the idea you have you. I love it when I get a good Madara fanfic. There aren't enough of them.
5/27 c3 Madara Uchiha2004
I hope the word count will increase in the future chapters, otherwise awesome chapter!
5/24 c3 King Gold12
And you strike again with an amazing chapter! I don’t care if it is short, I just care if it is well written!
5/18 c2 2sure I don't care
This is so good, hope you continue soon.
4/2 c2 R4x4s4
a very interesting idea, madara being the brother of emilia can really give an excellent story, i am curious and waiting for the next chapters.
3/24 c2 Teddy
I was excited to read this ending but my excitement was lost when you mentioned that this was a harem.
I say goodbye and good luck.
3/11 c2 Satella034
Really good story telling, awesome writing style, the only problem that I have is that the chapters are to short, but I agree with you that time-skips in one chapter are kinda bad, I hope you will update soon and drop this amazing story.
3/11 c2 Demon Slayer is Trash
I'm honestly digging this story, the idea is original, plot seems good, Madara getting characterization is really enjoyable and fun to read. Meaning, I definitely need that next chapter!
3/9 c2 3danila.fedakov.02
I was wondering when the author would return to this story and I hope the next chapter will be released soon. I also hope that Madara will help Emilia as her brother. I correctly understood the story will be a harem if so then I hope there will be a lot of girls in it.
3/1 c2 Guest
I feel like you’re changing madara way too much
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »