for Madara Uchiha’s Life In Another World From Zero

3/17 c1 madara
Good
1/8 c1 1Kazyoin
My man Madara was really collecting information on this world as a Baby, what a chad
12/23/2021 c1 Guest
Keep uo the great work man this is good
10/14/2021 c2 Vercingetorix Rex
I was interested in Madara in Re Zero, much less in seeing Madara have multiple relationships. good luck though
8/9/2021 c3 2Zirxces
This is awesome. Yet another story I eagerly await update on.
7/5/2021 c3 Lupisregina Beta
The way things are going now, this fic might become one of my favorite. How you update!
7/5/2021 c3 Mare Bello Fiore
First impressions: I love it!
6/8/2021 c3 Guest
Oooh nice, finally an update
6/9/2021 c1 Homura-Uchiha
I love the idea you have you. I love it when I get a good Madara fanfic. There aren't enough of them.
5/27/2021 c3 Madara Uchiha2004
I hope the word count will increase in the future chapters, otherwise awesome chapter!
5/24/2021 c3 King Gold12
And you strike again with an amazing chapter! I don’t care if it is short, I just care if it is well written!
5/18/2021 c2 2sure I don't care
This is so good, hope you continue soon.
4/2/2021 c2 R4x4s4
a very interesting idea, madara being the brother of emilia can really give an excellent story, i am curious and waiting for the next chapters.
3/24/2021 c2 Teddy
I was excited to read this ending but my excitement was lost when you mentioned that this was a harem.
I say goodbye and good luck.
3/11/2021 c2 Satella034
Really good story telling, awesome writing style, the only problem that I have is that the chapters are to short, but I agree with you that time-skips in one chapter are kinda bad, I hope you will update soon and drop this amazing story.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »