for All You Knead Is Loave

4/22 c1 1Nephthys13
Meow-ice story you half there
4/16 c1 tharrinne
Bahaha, I read the talking in Frenchauto-translated by my way too bilingual brain. Those puns are horrible to translate on the fly! They're great in they're original language but not translated. So you can imagine how excited I was when I found one that would work in French when I replaced "unfurgettable" by "moinoubliable". I had originally gone for "Chatvirant" but it didn't make sense with the next line and then my subconscious brought in "minou bliable". considering how unoriginal and uncreative I am, I was surprised to even remember it was an option!

Anyway, loved this, just as much as your other stories. I hope life decided to be a little better to you so we can see more from you again!
1/16 c1 4Agiani
Poor Tikki, nearly purr-loinined by Lie-la. Dough glad Chat was there to prevent it.
1/6 c1 butterflyrain42
AHHHHHHH SO CUTE! I loved it!
12/19/2020 c1 9Dreyar is my married name
This was soooooo cute, i love it
11/26/2020 c1 Decker389
I liked it alot
11/22/2020 c1 4I'm-A-Brieliver
Awww absolutely adorable! And all the puns. You really rise to the occasion ;)
11/19/2020 c1 6Tanya Takaishi
Trying to catch up on all the fics I failed to read. This was so flippin adorable. From the just pure purity of it, from Adrien to be so quick and witty to guard his lady, to his shaking, but calm acceptance to Marinette's blundering, to the kwamis ruining the moment, the bread puns and just how quickly they accept and love each other. So refreshing.
11/10/2020 c1 1xSapphirexRosesxFanx
Adorable
11/9/2020 c1 Reader011118
Wow! This was actually one of my very favorite fan fictions ever! This was sweet and just so Chat. He was really there for her and I love how you captured that. Beautiful story
11/9/2020 c1 23The Duelist's Heiress
The puns sell it.

I loved Adrien’s hesitance and the “I-I am” is just way too precious.

And always love a well executed externally calm as a cucumber but internally losing it a la poor Mari in this one.

Always happy to help and to brag on you Meowvel!

TDH
11/7/2020 c1 Kapel85
adorable
11/7/2020 c1 LunaWolf44
Poor Tikki! But at least Lie-la got buuuurneeeeddd!~~~~~~~

Yes! Marinette and Adrien are finally a couple! So romantic!
11/6/2020 c1 emanonevahi
l loved it i need more one shots pls
11/6/2020 c1 22leafgreenflower
I love the puns here. They work very nicely!
17 Page 1 2 Next »