for Of Sparrow and Drystan

5/26 c12 partygirl98
I hope your mom is okay. You take all the time you need. If she can hold her breath for that long does that mean she isn't human? I have so many questions.
4/21 c11 partygirl98
dun dun dun! A new face to the crew and I already want to smack him up side the head. This is going to get good!
3/24 c10 partygirl98
Yay! loved to see an update! This is soo much fun and I'm ready to see where you take us next!
2/9 c9 partygirl98
Dun dun dun! I alwaysove history lessons. I have to ask are the pirate names based off real pirates or ones you made up? I feel like the plot is thickening! Excited for the rest!
1/26 c8 partygirl98
Dun dun dun! I don't know why but I felt the need to say that. Like one of those you weren't expecting it but expecting it at the same time if that makes sense. I feel like things are only going to pick up steam from here.
1/13 c7 partygirl98
and so it begins! When will Jack find out? What's next!? I'm ready for the next chapter!
1/12 c7 Guest
There is something bloody wrong with your text
12/25/2020 c6 partygirl98
This is a good update! Still laying out all the ground work. I' excited to see what will happen next
12/24/2020 c5 partygirl98
Wow. I'm not sure what to say. This was a really good update and I'm excited to see this continue! It's fun to see the building blocks of their life before the main plot.
12/23/2020 c5 partygirl98
yay an update! I'm without internet so I will post a better review when it comes back.
12/7/2020 c4 TheRavenSlayer13
This is really engaging so far and really interesting! Can’t wait to read more!
12/6/2020 c4 partygirl98
Dun dun dun! It's great to see the back story of the two characters. To see it getting fleshed out before we jump into the big meaty parts. I'm excited to see this progress!
11/23/2020 c3 partygirl98
Ahhh yay! So happy to see this update. This is going to be a great story I can already tell!
11/12/2020 c2 partygirl98
Wait what!? I have so many questions I don't even know where to start. This took a left turn that I was not expecting. I mean I had an inkling but still. Really enjoyed this chapter. Excited to see the next one.
11/4/2020 c1 partygirl98
Ahhh yay! I'm excited to see this story come about! I know you're going to smash it out of the park!