for The Power Of Love

1/6 c11 JoyfulSky67
very good so far! I'm really enjoying the story, thank you for your creativity! i hope to read more soon!
12/20/2020 c11 86RebeccaRoy
Wow, great chapter, and as for Snape, well he is going to loose his job the way he is going. There is what he did in the books, but this is over the top abuse. Harry not only should request to have his detention with another professor as he is fearing for his safety if he goes anywhere near Snape out of class.
12/20/2020 c11 Draconic Reborn
I don't really think snapes long for this world or his position unless he shapes up, at least based on everything you've written to this point i can't see any reasonable explanation that would allow him to continue doing this without some huge potholes ensuing.
12/20/2020 c11 James Birdsong
Wonderful
12/14/2020 c9 Draconic Reborn
A basic formula for the growth since your making 8 Sickles per galleon is8G)17)G=T where G=the amount of galleons converted in the transaction and T= the total amount of galleons after the transaction.
12/14/2020 c9 Draconic Reborn
Having had a bit of time to think about it and calm down from my brain trying to figure out how quickly I could become a trillionaire in your current Wizarding world(the answer is rapidly and probably well under 1000 transactions based on exponential growth), you could also just make it bank policy (to prevent insanity) that all pounds to Wizarding money and vice versa transactions must be initially done in Sickles as they have a 1 to 1 ratio.
12/14/2020 c8 Draconic Reborn
To clarify my earlier review within 3 transactions you wouldve doubled your 1 galleon into 2 galleons and 7 Sickles and its at this point that your start making galleons with every transaction.
12/14/2020 c8 Draconic Reborn
So just doing basic math if I had 1 galleon and converted it to pounds I'd have 25 pounds which I could then convert into 25 Sickles which I could then convert into 1 galleon and 8 Sickles and wash rinse repeat I have unlimited money if I have one galleon. The bank probably has limits on the amount of transactions you can do in a given day but its still nutty this also means that as long as you had 25 pounds you could have infinite money. For the economy to not get broken in 5 seconds by a 1/10 competent toddler you might want to change that to a Sickle being worth 1/17 of 25 pounds and do something similar for knuts. Sorry if that comes off a little strong but this is a huge plothole especially if you don't change it and expect readers to reasonably expect the Hermione you've portrayed so far to not immediately notice that and mention it, she to curious to not ask. And I could definitely see harry taking advantage of that when voldy becomes an issue.
12/12/2020 c10 welcome007
i would have liked if both of them were in same house.
also wouldnt lilys spirit know sirius is innocent.
please free him.