for Misconceptions

1/6 c1 Guest
Your writing is beautiful and I hope you can continue this story.I am one of your followers on Wattpad and I have to say that you are an amazing writer I have read all your books but this might be the best one
12/4/2020 c1 1FTgrayzaforever
Ahh loved it! This one-shot was well written and I loved the candid comedy
11/17/2020 c1 megadragon135
Great chapter plz write more!
11/8/2020 c1 3imatwilightfan
Nice one! I would have wanted to know how he found out her real name like him confronting Hi-chan about it, Kiba teasing him for being right, coming to the Hyuuga compound and explaining to her father how he knew Hinata and why he wanted to see her.
11/6/2020 c1 Miae
Thank you for making this story. Please give up more chapterrrrr it's so goood
11/4/2020 c1 2muzicaldove
I wanna know how he knew her name! Please please PLEASE add more to this story. Thank you for writing this, its so good!
11/4/2020 c1 Rosedove
Oh but this could be a two part story! Please please! This is only the second story that I read about Hinata being a geisha or at least pretending to be one. Very nice change of pace from the usual. I want the actual Hi-chan to slap Kiba at least once. Lol. I’ve always been fascinated with geishas and maikos. There is an air of mystique and awe that one time I was lucky enough to see them in Kyoto, treated like celebrities. Thanks for the story.
11/4/2020 c1 Jove21