for I Burn Through Hell

6/4 c1 3truefortune
Okay you and your co-writer has gotten my attention. Especially with the opening, I only find one where ruby is sucked into the Bloodborne world but it hasn’t updated in since last year I think. However it is even more interesting to see Weiss in Dark Soils and Blake in Noih 2. Usually it either ruby or Jaune being isekaied.

So the opening makes me wonder how much thought you and your co-writer have put into this.

Is it gonna be all connected as shown like it shows evidence of moving through the dimensions as Doom lore has the forces of hell be dimensional invaders so I wonder if yang will see her team again? But Ruby being a Great One is also plot thickening. I could just taste the anticipation or is it just gonna be Yang’s journey with Doomguy through the entirety of Doom Eternal, dlcs and all. While having a separate but connected story for each of the other members of team rwby in the worlds they were sucked into? Either way I have high hopes for this.
5/15 c6 6The Megaevolved Pony
Amazing chapter! Eagerly awaiting the next!
5/14 c6 1websplorer
Is Yang's armor going to resemble the one used by Crash? Or will it be the regular Praetor suit adapted to her body?
5/13 c6 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
Sticking to the game too much. I know, I know, Lore accurate Slayer would be too op for her to catch up, I know. But Lore Slayer is actually holding back. So you could use him if you want to have a massive overhaul.

By the way, confirmed by Hugo that the reason why Davoth and Slayer look alike is because they're Primevils. Meaning that those abilities that he "gained" from the Divinity machine? turns out that he could already do those things BEFORE he got in the Divinity machine. He just need a huge amount of power to make them noticeable.

And I'm guessing that Yang somehow gained similar basic abilities of a Primevil. Because the Demons has soul manipulation. They torture both body and soul.

Also No one can kill a Primevil if they're not a Primevil or a being of higher power. Higher power does not equate to having a higher power than a Primevil, but the way the word is used. Like "A Being of Higher power is giving me food". Basically, a being of higher power is a Primevil's boss or greater than them in the hierarchy.
5/12 c4 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
And before you go off your boots and tell me that she's using a Praetor suit to help fight the Icon, the Praetor suit's strength relies on the power behind it. Namely the Doomslayer is the power source. As for her seeing ammunition, she's probably hallucinating to the point that the Hell energy is reality warping her ammo. Because I am sure that the Praetor suit is converting hell energy into ammunition.

Also the Icon is confirmed hurling Meteorites. If she goes toe to toe with the Icon, then I no longer know what the Slayer's experience and sucking up eons worth of hell energy into him worth for.

She's better off in the Fortress or just in Beacon in general if he starts to fight Davoth. The dude could level a city casually by just smacking his shield to the ground to indicate the start of their fight. One Punch Man can't casually punch the ground and do that. He's going to need a named attack for him to do that.

Casual punch or consecutive punch, whatever.

Also, the Slayer and his Dimensional teleporting Fortress is her only ticket to finding her sister, Weiss, and Blake.
5/12 c3 Dontus -not Donut- Powerus
Yang should stay away from the Icon. By Lore it's above her league. By a mile.
5/10 c6 DOOT76
Dope fish has graced us with his presence!

Since the DLC is finished, Yang would probably be reaching Doom Slayer-levels of power by the time they battle the Devil.
5/11 c6 3Crazzytony
Nice chapter keep up the great work. I'm curious how far is yang going to go with the slayer? Till the end of the base campaign or further into the dlcs?
5/10 c2 5Sir Yeetus Deletus
Da. I like this fanfic.
5/10 c6 chromeillusion
GOOD SHIT
5/10 c6 9Helljumper206
I lost it when Yang saw the Dope fish. This the first story I've seen that has that big green fish so thanks for that.
5/9 c6 3Jack vile Ripper
THE KING RETURNS!
5/9 c6 Cyan-Snake
I really like this so far, but I can't wait until she's reunited with Ruby!
5/9 c6 1a54321
This update was just the mood lifter I needed, awesome work :D
5/9 c6 Argorok
Excellent chapter, please update again soon.
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »