for God Gene

1/13 c4 BotsurakuAkuma
awesome story so far! Keep up the great work
1/10 c4 Fanfic reader
Hey..you doing good? You updated 4 chapters one month, and haven't done anything since
1/3 c4 Guest
gonna update soon?(not trying to be rude, just love the story)
1/2 c4 SomeoneWhoCares
Please update soon
12/12/2020 c4 ScorchingThunder
Nice
12/9/2020 c4 Guest
It feels like your dipping into OP Percy territory
12/3/2020 c1 1Moneybiniart
Again I absolutely love this ch for some unknown reason
Also relating to the questions I asked before using my old account MONKEYBINI. Who will you pair percy with, UA student or are you going to add a oc or another godly descendent?
12/3/2020 c4 Crywolfseven
This is a really cool story so far I can’t wait for the next chapter. Hopefully we won’t see one of those stories where everyone suddenly turns on the MC after showing off some “dark” power that they only used to protect everyone else with. But either way I am hyped to see the next chapter, thank you for an awesome story!
12/2/2020 c1 MONKEYBINI1
Amazing start btw I just started my own MHA X PJO fanfic and it's my first fanfic any advice for a beginner writer like me? Also question relating to the newest chapter where do people go when they die now that the God's are gone. My fanfic is going to Japanese mythology for that answer. I think if you answer that question you can make that a whole arc so you have a time in which it's all percy and greek myths focused while the other UA kids follow the original AR so they haave their own moment to shine.

Anyway great fanfic ma dude!
12/2/2020 c4 MONKEYBINI1
I absolutely love how you wrote bakugo l, other fanfics always portray him as a kid that's always mad even when he shows some pretty cool moments in the anime. The blood thing was simply badass. The back story was so amazing I'm ashamed I couldn't come up with a cool idea like that though grateful as well since I would've probably fucked up the whole thing.

Can't wait for more please update. This is legit
12/2/2020 c3 MONKEYBINI1
I love this fanfic so much
12/1/2020 c4 Vu1kan18
oh sweet hades my guy please keep writing this fic it is so amazing
11/30/2020 c4 8CRUDEN
Killer chapter.
11/29/2020 c4 SomeoneWhoCares
An exciting story to read and one I hope you continue
11/27/2020 c4 Guest
I really like the story. I hope to see you continue to upload.
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »