for God Gene

11/6/2020 c1 Guest
This seems like a fun story I can’t wait to keep reading!
11/8/2020 c1 ScorchingThunder
Nice story so far but question since it said Percy can control water in all its forms does that mean he will be able to control the blood in peoples bodys?
11/6/2020 c1 8CRUDEN
pretty good, I'm hooked! Looking forward to the next chapter, I will say to watch out for perspectives. You switched your POV there a couple of times, it went from 3rd to 1st and back to 3rd. so watch out for that.
11/6/2020 c1 LuisAU
Love this idea for a story, I am wondering if you plan on incorporating the earthquake powers that percy has. Overall great first chapter and I am excited to see what you do with this story.
11/6/2020 c1 7gpbumann
Love the idea of him born in the quirk society rather than time travel. I love the time travel theme forsure, but this is a nice refreshing take on it.

I love that he inherited a language quirk from his mother and I hope that it isn’t only mentioned here once and never heard of again. I realize there probably will be hardly any circumstances it’ll come into play, but maybe if you ship him with Momo (felt there was a hint there) they could have their own private conversations or he could teach her or something.

Is his dad still Poseidon the God? Or is it a hero Poseidon in the quirk society? Will he have story and earthquake capabilities that he’ll discover later as well? Or will it all be water based powers like what he has on top of breathing underwater and communicating with sea creatures? I understand if you want to leave those questions unanswered and I’ll just have to wait and seeOverall, it’s a great start and like I said a refreshing take on the crossover. Personally, I hope it’s just Percy from PJO and not any other characters, but if and when you add more, more Percy-centric (which I have little doubt that it will change) would be awesome.

Great job!