for Senran Ninja Turtles

1/16 c6 elifotero
For Leo’s chapter, you could have him and Asuka start a rivalry between them and Homura and Karai. For Donnie’s chapter, you could have him bond with Ikaruga over the Murasame incident.
1/16 c6 130Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, Raphael and Katsuragi do look good together maybe as a couple and perhaps Hikage could join too. But right now, they have report what happened to the others as they have stories of their own too.
1/16 c6 elifotero
Well when that happens it’s time for Donnie to work on his retro mutagen.
1/16 c6 6XWorrior1113
Nice way to set up more chapters in the future.
1/4 c5 Kamencolin
Are we just gonna ignore how hypocritical the good shinobi is?
1/1 c5 elifotero
How about for a new chapter you the turtles and the shinobi encounter Chris Bradford and Xever.
1/1 c5 130Shadow Joestar
KO awesome chapter, well the turtle brothers have survived the fight against Daidouji and show her their strong resolve as now they will get the training they need to become stronger!
12/31/2020 c5 6XWorrior1113
IS THAT A JOJO REFERNECE. But yeah I had a feeling it was gonna be like that
12/31/2020 c5 7Tim Curry's Toxic Love
Will we also see the Gessen girls as well as Miyabi and her team?
12/27/2020 c4 2SPS Prop
What about Kraang from TMNT.
12/24/2020 c4 6XWorrior1113
Wait, Shreder is the Headmaster of the evil ninja school. This is gonna be fun. I also like how Splinter and the turtles are immediately trusted by the other ninja cause yeah they did break a few rules
12/23/2020 c3 2SPS Prop
What happens if Hebijo girls gets mutated by an ooze?
12/20/2020 c3 elifotero
In the last chapter I gave the idea of an alliance between Hebijo and Shredder’s Foot Clan. (Who’s going to be Shredder’s mutant henchmen is up to you. It can be Bebop and Rocksteady, Tiger Claw, Dogpound and Fishface. That’s your call.)
12/19/2020 c3 elifotero
Mirai’s hair is black not blond.
12/19/2020 c3 6XWorrior1113
This was a great chapter for people who are only familiar with one side, like me who never touched the Senran Kagura series. I can't wait to see how more of the two sides interact.
26 Page 1 2 Next »