for Crossing the Water

11/26/2020 c5 Guest
Honestly as much as I love Queen of Mean, I do kind of dislike how the song implies she only became the Queen of Mean because of Mal and Ben, which I know was a big reason but I wouldn't have minded if the song mentioned Leah and her family.
11/25/2020 c5 billyandkimfan1994
I think it is going to take a lot to try to get though to Audrey after everything that has happened.
11/25/2020 c4 billyandkimfan1994
Of course that would be the first thing Leah would think is the reason why Ben proposed to Mal.
11/25/2020 c5 Guest
I have loved your Descendants watching series so much! I never have read fics like this but you wrote it so well. I’ve been dying to know - will Jay and gil’s bromance (that was definitely a romance, there ship name is literally Gay) in D3 factor into the story?
11/25/2020 c5 lilyflower101
Don't let the anger between you and Mal fester too long Hades. That girl can hold a grudge.
11/25/2020 c5 21twilightgirl587
Awwwwww I love new chapters. Literally I squeal aloud every time there is a new chapter notification on my email. Eh I’m fine. Had my wisdom teeth taken out on the 9th. Today was the first day without pain meds so that’s a plus. Ooooo phillip jr finally sees how he messed up. I mean Audrey is his SISTER and he didn’t notice something was up? *shakes head* oooo I can’t wait to see how ima reacts to hades being mals dad. Ahhhh I can’t wait for more!
11/25/2020 c5 27Creator of Magic
AMAZING SERIES! I just finished it, and this was an incredible idea. So different than all the other Watching Their Movies fics. Uma’s going to be so shocked when she finds out Mal is Hades' daughter! And poor Audrey. I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/25/2020 c5 5OceanBlueSeaEyes
I am just thinking of the reactions now towards Audrey spelling Mal as an old hag and well am not expecting kind reactions from certain cousin
11/25/2020 c5 14TheRanger'sDaughter
Another great chapter. It is nice to see Phillip Jr. finally filling guilty about what happened. I love the father/son and mother/daughter talks between Hades/Hadie and Persephone/Mal respectively. Also Hadie's remark about Audrey going cuckoo for coco puffs had me laughing way more then it should have. I don't know why I find the most random stuff funny. It has been ages since I have seen Whine the Pooh so I had to look up what a smackerel was before I understood. I thought Ben had made up a word and Mal was doing one of those 'does an ogre like cheese puffs?' things like what she did in D2. I really need to revisit my childhood favs.
11/25/2020 c5 DescendantsFan
when you get to the scene when dizzy & celia comment on the lack of dirt & flies can you have everyone, either groan, gag, or dry heave when they hear that, then glare even more at leah, then someone "magically" brings in bread covered in mold & dirt then makes her eat it. I know you wont do the 2nd part it was just a funny thought.
also when aurora hears the queen of mean song can you have her make a small sob.
11/25/2020 c5 16Roxas Itsuka
This was a nice interlude.

Audrey's reaction to Aurora is pretty natural all, things considered. I love how Philip's parents talked to him about not helping Audrey and he understands where he was wrong. Hopefully, things will better between them after this.

So the fates are on the Isle. I'm surprised since they aren't really villains. At least Hadie sorted things out with his father. The moment between Mal and Steph was touching as well.

I hope nothing happened to anyone while Mal was gone, though Harriet's reaction says otherwise. Leah trying to warn Aurora away from Audrey shows she now fears her, and rightly so.

Queen of Mean is next, and I'm really looking forward to it. Best song in The Descendants franchise in my opinion.

Good luck.
11/25/2020 c5 4danifan3000
Honestly, with what I've heard about Greek mythology, I'm kind of surprised Mal's Olympian cousins didn't give Mal ambrosia and nectar to heal Mal after she got that burn.

Also, when the knight fall scene happens, I wonder how Ben and Hades would react when mal moves her hips on the "suit of armor strong and true, make this metal bust a move" part. Some people who saw the movie thought the motion Mal did was kind of sexual.

Little fun fact, when the original movie was in production, Mal was originally going to be named Claudia, and Audrey was going to be named Gigi. Until the producers decided to go with the first letter idea.
11/25/2020 c5 1Turnabout Of The Shadows
A decent interlude. So, about Mal's divine abilities, do you plan to have her use any of those in the near future, like the travelling through shadows or any potential necromancy? Of course, the teleporting through shadows thing would take energy from Mal every time she does it, there'd only be a certain distance she could travel before she can't go further, and it probably wouldn't work in places where no shadows are around.
11/25/2020 c5 Oh bother
Was that a reference to Pooh Bear a.k.a Winnie the Pooh?

I mean, Watch and Learn established that the "Christopher Robin" movie exists with Christopher, Evelyn, and Madeline appearing.

Cause I now have an idea. You know how in the movie Pooh ended up in London because a door appeared in a tree, maybe the door would appear again this time taking him to the cinema.

If anything else, it would be adorable to see Pooh interacting with the young VKs.
11/25/2020 c5 Guest