for Crossing the Water

11/9/2020 c2 16Roxas Itsuka
Awesome chapter. Uma and Mal's (along with Harry and Jay) relationship seems to be improving bit by bit.

So Leah has Natalie to back her up this time. Perfect. I love how Persephone called them out on who was villainous and Chip for calling out Leah for her treatment on Audrey. Makes wonder if Audrey will do something similar and say she doesn't like Natalie or Leah and describe why.

Next up is the proposal and Hades escape attempt, and possibly Queen of Mean. I can't wait to see how everyone will react. I'm predicting Cinderella and Anastasia will be surprised at Lady Tremaines caring nature to Dizzy, Persephone having a serious discussion with her husband (possibly along with Zeus) where she actually manages to strike fear into his heart, Leah ranting about the danger of Hades and the villains. Those are just guesses though.
11/9/2020 c2 Guest
Love it
11/9/2020 c2 12AmethystDragon14
I LOVE IT!
lol You *could* say that! :D
*Pouts*I thought you said you *wouldn't* torture Bal fans by making them wait for the proposal until chapter 3? lol jk
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
11/9/2020 c2 14TheRanger'sDaughter
This chapter was so fun. I like how you fixed the really annoying plot hole between D2 and D3 by not having Dizzy get her invite till here. It was also nice how you had Ben waiting almost a year to bring more VKs over because he was trying to fix the bad conditions on the Isle rather then it just seeming like he forgot the reason Uma was so angry in D2 with other kids not getting to go to Auradon. I like how Macaria has a crush on Gil. There isn't as much about Gil which is a bummer because he is one of my favorite characters. It was funny when Rapunzel and Eugene show up with their kids because Blue Fairy accidently forgot about them. They get the update from Snow and Eugene or Rapunzel is like 'yea we are missing way to much to be covered in like eight words.
11/9/2020 c2 CaitlinMariann
I love how you are making Mal see that she is in the wrong about closing the barrier for good. Also, I really disagreed with that part in the movie as well, considering she is a VK she would understand out of everyone why the barrier shouldn’t be closed.
Also love that Audrey make actually not become “evil” evil with the viewing as she might actually understand what she is doing. Although I really hate how she got away with it and was not punished at all! Like seriously, she should be punished. Even without the sceptor controlling her she still went for the crown.

I also like the way you got Mal to use Harry’s name. Kinda like she is somewhat friends with him again, or not being as cruel as they use to be against each other. It will be interesting to see the Uma and Mal friendship pan out.

Absolutely love this chapter!
11/9/2020 c2 Tracie
Omg thank you I’m ready for Mal and Uma to sing are you going to put the full song of nightfall
11/9/2020 c2 29Bananaboat2009
You don't know the joy I felt when I realized you updated.

It's alright that you didn't know Sammy was canonically a guy. I didn't even know she/he existed until know.

But I'm glad you made him/her a girl! More LGBTQ couples! :D
11/9/2020 c1 LOST MUSES
Ok, so I was finally able to read this! The freaking glitch did not let me read about anything! Gave up on it for a week and finally came back to find this jewel!
I can feel the tension in the room and I love the cast for this viewing. I know this is friendship and royalty talking, but I do not like how Emir and Akihiko think themselves replacebles. I know that is how they think of their role as royalty and not of themselves as people but... well, I can already listen to Ben telling them they are irreplaceble.

And I can listen to Akihiko calling the guards on every scene possible! And I like how Uma is like "I know what is happening and you do not" just because she was in another viewing.

This is gonna be one heck of a ride...
11/9/2020 c1 Bananaboat2009
IT'S FINALLY HERE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
11/9/2020 c1 emermaid1
I am in love with your series and can’t wait to read this story. You choice on who is watching is everything interesting but I was wondering why Doug is not part of the audience?
11/8/2020 c1 Mykeo
Nice!
11/8/2020 c1 16Marripossa
Can't wait to read future chapters of the story.
I find it funny how you mention Uma and Hades working together, which they did in the fourth book. (Which I know, you said you didn't read, don't blame ya.) It's just really amusing. This list of people sounds like this viewing is going to be a ride. It's especially interesting where you decided to start off the story from, I can tell you're gonna do great with this.
11/8/2020 c1 5OceanBlueSeaEyes
im excited to see this continue
11/8/2020 c1 Neverland Pirate
You know, ever watching story Mary Poppins shows up to deliver someone to the viewing. Wonder who it will be this time?

Perhaps the Smee twins mother? I do recall him having a girlfriend named Mollie in Jake and the Neverland Pirates (Mollie was the first mate of Hook's ex) so maybe she'd bring her? I'd certainly find it adorable to see Smee with his potential wife.

Most of the potential characters are already here, so I'm kinda scrapping the bottom of the barrel.
11/8/2020 c1 4TR Lara Croft
First of all that was just weird I realized that I did read the last chapter of Into the Depths, but it was still a great ending.
Now this new chapter. great start to it where blue fairy just stop Mal from saying something that cost her her friends. Oh wow Audrey great work in shutting Leah up but okay I see Blue fairy' point.
I was thinking everyone wonders how Audrey touches the scepter well I may I a crazy idea. What is because Maleficent spelt Aurora and also started loving the Aurora as her own that the scepter can sense it so meaning only Mal and Audrey and Aurora can touch it. OR and this is going to my own story but anyways we hear the scepter calling Audrey what if Maleficent had gotten away to use her magic as lizard form to get her to take it, to control Audrey.

Sorry for the long review but anyway amazing start waiting for more...
830 « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »