for Crossing the Water

11/8/2020 c1 4461394
Let it begin the ultimate destruction of the queen of mean

And I don’t mean Audrey
11/8/2020 c1 hvs8
Glad we get to know who Chip kept visiting. But I don't know why Lady Tremaine would be there? I hope a bit of kindness between Gil and Ben. Being they both have fathers highly viewed names to follow.
11/8/2020 c1 Guest
("Mal? What do we do?" Belle asked, looking to her future daughter-in-law for guidance.)

Maybe gather the council? Ask Zeus to talk to Hades? Ask Persephone to talk to Hades? Use those smarts your most famous for to think of a solution?

Somewhere in the vast DisneyVerse, Belle (1991, 2017, OUAT, KH) are face palming at Belle (Descendants) incompetence.
11/8/2020 c1 Guest
And the countdown for 'Merryweather makes Leah puke slugs like Ron Weasley' mentioned in the last story has begun.

But on a non-comedic note, I'm so excited yet also sad we've finally reached D3. I'm gonna miss this series when its over, but I'll treasure the memories of Akiho ranting about the Royal Guard in D2 or Chad getting hit with pudding in D1...good times.
11/8/2020 c1 1Jarjaxle
Here we go...& almost right from start...feelings of...oh ou...
11/8/2020 c1 22Slytherin Studios
nicely done.
11/7/2020 c1 Arbiter8991
opening with a blast, I like the feisty lines here, quite powerful. and quite smart way of refferncing inefficieny written directives( its way too often we are too blind to use common sense and just follow through with what's written out)
11/7/2020 c1 LyssaRAGE
This already looks good.
11/7/2020 c1 Guest
I can tell this is going to be awesome, update as soon as you can ttfn.
11/7/2020 c1 lilyflower101
I can't wait!
11/7/2020 c1 14TheRanger'sDaughter
This is my first review for this series but I really love it. I have read all of them and am interested to see how D3 goes. It is my least favorite of the trilogy for two really big reasons. I am kind of wondering how you are going to address them if you are. The first you already did address which was Mal's thought process here. I don't have a issue with Belle asking Mal for advice on how to deal with the situation since Mal is the most familiar with villains and their children but Mal's response in the movie drove me nuts. She is basically like 'yea someone has just stolen these two very powerful items lets just close the Isle without any investigation'. It was always a little to hypocritical I thought. I mean the core four tried to steal the wand the first day they were there come on Mal! The second involves the end. I don't want to spoil anything but I just never really liked the way they ended the movie even though I get why they did it that way. Also I feel kind of bad for Audrey but I am also wondering how Leah was able to do what she did. If Auora did indeed remove her from guardianship how exactly did Leah get it again. I would think Fairy Godmother would be more up to date and her just forgetting seems like a lame excuse (that isn't on you just saying). Sorry for the long first review. Did enjoy the first chapter of this though.
11/7/2020 c1 21twilightgirl587
Ahhh fantastic! So glad you are ok! I thought you disappeared on us! I’m already hooked and can’t wait for more!
11/7/2020 c0 12Technobabble1
so looking forward to this.
11/7/2020 c1 13Kaybugg1
Way cool chapter. I can't wait to read more

though i do have a question, is Lucas a disney kid too?
11/7/2020 c1 Katie2001
Love the new story and I have an idea for you if you've watched once upon a time in it snow White's husband is named David and I can't wait for the next chapter
830 « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »