for Crossing the Water

11/7/2020 c1 177toonanimefan
I’m loving this story so much! You are doing so well and I love how this is written.

I can’t wait for their reactions, especially when Mal and Uma start working together.

Excited for the next chapter.
11/7/2020 c1 billyandkimfan1994
For once someone shut Leah up. This is going to be good to read.
11/7/2020 c1 CaitlinMariann
I’m really excited to see how the D3 movie will pan out especially because Audrey has Maleficent's scepter and the Queen’s crown already. I also wonder if Audrey will use the scepter whilst they are watching and if so will Hades stop it with the ember or will Mal need to control the ember to break it all.
I like where the Blue Fairy has cut Mal off so that it is not really “real” as such when everyone sees it.
11/7/2020 c1 5Hotgirlow
Eeek I'm so happy we've got a new fic from you im excited to see Leah get her just desserts and hmm would hook be hook from ouat or disney peter pan lol
11/7/2020 c1 NightShock99
Mr. Schee (who didn't have any lines) and a bunch of others oc and characters who weren't in this movie are here, but not Dr. Facilier. Weird choice. Not that I'm criticizing you. Just stating my observations and opinion.
11/7/2020 c1 smc-smfan1
it's good, but also.
when you get to the part of the movie where mal says that she considering closing off the isle for good, just before onscreen mal says that, have the real mal apologize to evie & everyone from the isle for even suggesting/thinking it.

I hope you ATLEAST consider doing that idea.
11/7/2020 c1 12AmethystDragon14
I LOVE IT!
AHHHH! *its here* its here here Its here *its here* *D3 is here* *cheers and happy dances.*
Oh I've been looking forward to this viewing for ages! :D
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
11/7/2020 c1 Tracie
Omg I been waiting for this can’t wait to see Ben propose to Mal and the Vk song
11/7/2020 c1 1Turnabout Of The Shadows
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that Sammy Smee is a guy, not a girl, in canon?
11/7/2020 c1 4danifan3000
I hope Most of Audrey's magic has been cut off during the viewing. Most of the big stuff she did was put people to sleep(copying maleficent) turn Ben into a beast(copying the enchantress) turn people to stone, and put the peddler's disguise on Mal(copying the evil queen).

And speaking of the sleep spell, I'm amazed that Jane didn't spray the people surrounding the enchanted lake to wake them up before finding the gang.

Plus I think the reporters might be on Leah's payroll, since the reporter passed off the word that Audrey was responsible as a vicious lie and assumed someone from the isle caused this.
11/7/2020 c1 LadyWinchester23
Love it, love it, love it ! Did I mention that I love it ? Can't wait for the next chapter!
11/7/2020 c1 2Musa Tecna bestfriends forever
Amazing Chapter
11/7/2020 c1 16Roxas Itsuka
YEEESSSSSS! It's finally here. I have been waiting all week for this.

So the viewing is much bigger than the previous two. I'm a little but not entirely surprised considering D3 is the final movie.

I loved everyone's reactions to Audrey. Seeing how far she's been pushed shocked them all. Also it's clear she's going to argue with anyone like over her behavior. She has every right to be angry and they're about to feel the full brunt of it.

I wonder if Audrey will explain why she slapped Philip considering there was more to it than just leaving her with Leah. Her parents are in for a rough awakening when they see how far Audrey has fallen, and why.

Leah is in for a lot of criticism. She has the nerve to blame the VK's for this after everything she has done, disregarding her own role. Audrey sealing her mouth shut was the most satisfying moment of the chapter. Leah needed to be shut up.

Looking forward to the rest of the story and what you've got planned.
11/7/2020 c1 5Lord of The A.U. FanFiction
I'm loving it. Can't wait for the next chapter. I know I've asked this before but are you going to do it just like the canon D3 or are you going to spice it up a little bit?
11/7/2020 c1 Guest
YES! IT'S HERE! In all seriousness, I'm really excited for this, and this first chapter did not disappoint. It has everything we hoped for! Audrey getting her I-told-you-so moment, Aurora and Philip getting a figurative slap in the face, Lucas and Chip, Sammy and Harriet, Leah is a homophobe (why am I not surprised), angsty drama, and a ridiculously large cast! Honestly, I think this one's shaping up to be your best in the series! Welcome back, and keep up the frankly awe-inspiring work!
- A Loyal (and very hyped) Reader