for Crossing the Water

11/7/2020 c1 medical ranger
I love the story so far
11/7/2020 c1 CrystalKaouri
So... We're in the home stretch now. And already, Audrey has begun her reign of terror. I get the feeling Hades will need to show up with Persephone, and perhaps the rest of Olympus, in order to keep her in check. Everybody knows you don't mess with Mal's dad. Plus it'll be fun watching Belle and Beast/Adam squirm when it comes out what they were pressuring Mal and by extension Ben into. I wonder what excuses they'll come up with to try to save their hides.

Great work as always, Ginny!
11/7/2020 c0 Stoffe
Hurray your back! Will be fun to follow along with your charachters as they react. Im sure it will improve the movie. It is in my own view the weakest simply because they tried to cram in as much as possible into it. It felt like they were trying to close out as many plotthreads from D1&D2 as possible at the same time introduce new charachters and have a new villain. To me it just felt like we didnt get much of anything. Will say i like were the movie ends and as an end to the Descendants movies makes sence, but its pretty much the only thing that does. Oh and the Bal engagement!

Im ready for the ride, and your first chapter here is a great det up!
11/7/2020 c1 jedblack1997
Thank goodness that the glitch is finally fixed, and I love this chapter. I really can’t wait when we get to see the Mal-Hades duo song, that song really captured my heart.
11/7/2020 c1 ObsidianDarkArrow
Absolutely Loved this Chapter! Keep up the good work.
830 « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56