for Avengers: Age of the Wonderbeasts

8/5/2021 c17 Lord demon
Here's one kipo and the avengers discover a gang of mutes that choose to live in secrets until the time is right. This mute gang is called Hydra Pod. They are made of cephalopods mutes who discovered an abandoned Hydra base and followed their ideals. Using Hydra weapons from lasers to Hydra modified helicarriers. Their leader calls himself Baron Kraken he is a giant octopus who believes Hydra are the true rulers of Earth. They begin to unveil themselves after Hugo empire fell. They appear when Margot hears something big is coming from the sky and it's not a twin beak
7/19/2021 c13 Guest
I don’t really like the idea of Emilia having a kid she definitely doesn’t seem motherly
7/11/2021 c15 Guest
I hope you decided to continue this story and if you do I think it would be a great idea to have captain America go with kipo song and there team to go visit the bees sense cap might feel what song is going through with the whole being trapped in the mega monkey thing. You know cause he’s been stuck in ice for 70 years.
6/7/2021 c15 13razer14
CALLS IN SONNIE TO KILL EMILIE
4/13/2021 c13 Matt
Emilia is the worst! I mean Hugo, Fun Gus, and Mulholland each had their own reason to be antagonistic, Hugo-how he was treated and how Lio and Sun forgot to try and find him, Fun Gus-he mentally aged more slowly(can’t wait for Avengers to meet him), and Mulholland-thought he was helping them by trapping them inside of their best dreams.
4/14/2021 c13 KATAOW2021
Another great chapter makes sense the newtons wolves love tony cant wait for future chapters. Also maybe when the newton interact with Bruce they like him more then the hulk and when someone asks why they can ask how many phd's doe the hulk have like in thor ragnarok.
3/30/2021 c12 KATAOW2021
Love what you did with margots storyline so much better then canon maybe with her sight gone you can have blackwidow know daredevil and teach her how he sees. Also maybe with the armor destroyed you can have tony and bruce go to the Newton wolves for help and thats how they can get them to join HMUFA.
3/26/2021 c12 Matt
Meh, I was liking it until you made Zeke more of a villain, where in canon he grew to like Mutes.
3/25/2021 c12 Lord demon
Here's a few.
Black widow telling Margot who is Daredevil
Abomination free from his cryo sleep
Mute children's arguing who is the best avengers
Good and bad billions have found the origin of the mutes after finding ruins of Dr Langstron (the lizard) lab
3/25/2021 c12 razer14
Nice and why not use an old trick so old that emila wouldn't think of
3/22/2021 c11 Guest
Honestly this is my favorite Kipo crossover story so far! So again I really hope you continue it.
3/22/2021 c11 Guest
and when it gets there make sure the avengers hear about Dave’s backstory please!
3/22/2021 c11 Guest
So far I think this story is awesome! and I would love it if you could keep it going. can’t wait to see what happens next!
3/20/2021 c1 Cylon One
Oh, this is a good one.
Great start for it.
Glad you thought of this and allowed us to see this world.
Look forward to whatever is coming after this start.
Kipo and the MCU Avengers, awesome!
2/5/2021 c9 razer14