for Of Princes and Kings

7/15/2017 c1 Ne'ith5
*Snicker!* Do not worry yourself much milady most of us have no shields nor access to them with which to try such an endeavor.
3/25/2015 c1 Stormcutter684
Ummm ... Did you just say 'don't try this at home'?

...
Too late. :P
Nah. Jk. Sounds like fun though! Should I give it a try? Loved this cute little short fanfic. I love sledding! It's nice for Faramir, Legolas, and Aragorn to have a break from work and duties. Love this fanfic! Amazing job! :D

Now. Where can I find a shield?
5/31/2013 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
Very entertaining.
1/24/2012 c1 Always
Go Legolas!
6/16/2011 c1 14Archiril
Extremely funny! I can well imagine Legolas doing this :D
12/11/2008 c1 Dragon Rider
OMG! I started laughing like crazy! MORE! This is really funny!
7/5/2008 c1 25maipigen
I finally fdecided to enter af Lord of the rings story and good i did. I liked this a lot, hope to read more of your stuff in the future;)

Ditte Mai
11/1/2007 c1 39sazza-da-vampire
but i want to try it at home! I wanna be like Aragorn, Legolas and Faramir! ignore the fact that summer is approahing and that it never snows even in winter, but anyway... it sounds like fun!

i can so imagine them doing that... hehehe
12/4/2006 c1 8StarofElendil
OH that is funny! How very unroyal behavior, but at least it shows the three aren't totally grown up!
11/14/2006 c1 Midnight Promise
Lol, when I saw his shield too, I thought "That would make a REALLY good sled. . ."

^_^

Great fic, loved it.

InuNightWalker
8/28/2006 c1 6Houtori
Hahaha! That was priceless! Keep up the good work!
8/3/2006 c1 Haleakala
ORLANDO CHRISTOPHER(?) BLOOM, YOU GET YOUR BUTT OFF THAT SHIELD THIS INSTANT BEFORE YOU BREAK ANOTHER BONE! Honestly, after a total of what, 9 breaks-?;) Very nice, fun. Legolas using his charm to weasle his way into getting his way... I can totally see that. :)
2/9/2006 c1 68Nieriel Raina
I love this snippet! So many forget the mischievious side of Legolas that is often hiding behind his title. Your characters are great & I am envious I am not one of those guards watching a playful elf remind a king & a prince to have some fun!
11/25/2005 c1 25windwraith
Cute...Elfeye has a few legolas sheld sliding stories bet you'd like them.
8/17/2005 c1 1Maglor the Harper
What a wonderful story!The idea of Aragorn,Legolas and Faramir going sledding is hilarious.Defenitely one of my fav stories.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »