for Tales of Witch Pacifica

1/13 c7 62burtonfan422
A magical kiss to heal boo-boo's if only if that was all it took in real life.
1/12 c7 9WaterDragonMaverick
Awww, this is adorable and I see it as a perfect way for a mother witch to use magic. Great work.
1/12 c7 9Matthiamore
How would he explain how he recovered so quickly, I wonder?
1/7 c6 62burtonfan422
That was beautiful
1/4 c5 burtonfan422
That had to have been an intense duel! I liked the idea of Pacifica turning into a giant purple dragon, it was well designed! Alastair is going to have one heck of a time as a monkey! Guess the kids now know their mom's secret! These are fun stories
1/2 c6 9Matthiamore
That was so intimate and wholesome. Dipcifica 4Life!
1/2 c6 2a very angry ravage
happy new year!
1/1 c6 9WaterDragonMaverick
A very cute and beautiful update for this story. Pacifica and Dipper sharing a wonderful evening for their anniversary. So precious. I wouldn't be surprised if things got more "intimate" later and they ended up with another kid on the way.

Speaking of kids, since Dipper's birthmark was shown, do any of the kids have their own special birthmarks? I don't remember if they've been stated to have any.
12/14/2020 c5 23Mr. Spinner
I caught some influence from the “Owl House” and “Sword in the Stone” in this piece, and a line adapted from “The Book of Life.” Nicely done.
12/14/2020 c5 9WaterDragonMaverick
Hot damn, that fight was amazing! I loved seeing Pacifica counter move after move in that duel! And the ironic fate of Alistair was great. Love that they're keeping the lizard, too. Let's see what happens next time! I feel like after that exciting two-parter, maybe bring in some of the other members of the Pines Family? Mabel and the Grunkles would be great to see.
12/11/2020 c4 62burtonfan422
I look forward to the next part, I'm really intrigued
12/9/2020 c4 9WaterDragonMaverick
Ooo, this is going to be interesting to see. The circus acts all sounded like fun, but this Alistair guy definitely seems like a threat. I wonder how our favorite witch will handle him? I'm hoping that the Pines have a plan.
12/9/2020 c4 9Matthiamore
You’ll pay for that one, Alistair. Eat slugs!
12/9/2020 c4 2SuperSonicBros123
yeesh, Alistair really did seem like a nice guy only to turn around and not only to settle the score with Pacifica, but to kidnap her kids just to do so.

part of this chapter actually got me thinking. would there be a chapter showing Preston and Prasilla paying a visit to them in an atempt to "reconnect" with Pacifica and tries to set her kids up (namely Zoe) with one of their rich friends kids? that would be an intresting chapter to read.
12/6/2020 c3 62burtonfan422
What a picnic that could be! Of course Zoe and Tyrone do what they're not supposed to and have to be saved, but that's part of growing up, not that any of us will have to worry about facing a dinosaur. good chapter
20 Page 1 2 Next »