for Life After Heartbreak

3/15/2021 c1 9Kenyatta.harmon16
OH I LOVE THIS. UPDATE
2/1/2021 c8 34Dreamer1701
Oh no, this is so sad. Why? I mean, I can totally understand that life might be running crazy and takes much time. But I really liked your idea
1/19/2021 c7 playlessbaby
Killer confrontation. I love it. I love how Clary reacts to Alec being gay. I do wonder, if she will cause problems in the future, maybe. But she was rather nice in the books.
Honestly, I wonder what it will be like when people find out about Alec.
On another note, it occured to me the culture might make an appearance. That would be emotional to read. In a good way.
Great writing. Glad to find someone else into star wars.
Happy writing!
1/18/2021 c7 Dreamer1701
Very good chapter!
1/10/2021 c6 4PariandPara
Gilligan's Island...that was an amazing touch loved it, just enough to keep the fans entertained!
1/10/2021 c6 playlessbaby
Okay this was really sweet and hot. This story is such a fresh take. I kinda feel like this is the calm before the storm though. Anyways, this was a good chapter, and I really dig your writing. I hope ur finals went good. Congrats.
1/6/2021 c6 34Dreamer1701
Very good chapter! I really like this so far. And I know that problem with the traffic graphs, I think everyone has it at the moment. I hope they'll solve it soon.
1/4/2021 c5 4PariandPara
I love it that you're already going fast, but not do fast that you're like, what the fuck, how is it that you can sleep with a total stranger? The interaction, the talks...it's all done very meticulously. Well done! And about the lemons: maybe you should try, like, afterwards. Gloss over this one. Keep it tantalisingly close
12/12/2020 c5 34Dreamer1701
Very good chapter, I really like your story! And I can't wait for the next one. Now that you've started it, I need to know how this night will turn out!
12/5/2020 c4 Dreamer1701
This is really interesting, I like your idea. And I'd love to see where this is going. New Malec stories always make me so happy! Keep writing!
11/30/2020 c4 playlessbaby
Good luck on your finals.
"going to sleep beside Camille never felt like this" warm angst!
I'm excited to learn more about the circle. Interesting on how cults work.
I really like how it feels as if something is building up.
The writing is fantastic, entertaining but easy to follow, but very introspective.
I look forward to reading more.
11/15/2020 c2 playlessbaby
I was unsure when seeing it on the stories page, but I wanted to give it a go. The first chapter drew me in. It was interesting exploring Magnus' past relationship, his life, something about it was almost like he was searching for something. Or someone.
The writing is very good. It flows nicely.
I'm ready for the angst and drama.
I love how Alec and Magnus got along quickly. Their banter was very believable and their actions/demeanor vivid.
Can't wait to read more.
11/13/2020 c1 Numumumu
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow...,...X
11/12/2020 c2 4PariandPara
That's nice. You've actually done some research on the books. Most people just write random things which pass through their heads in a drug fuelled haze and the results happen to be... catastrophic. Like, you've written about Ralf Scott and stuff. Kudos to you for being a decent writer and also a good reader! Your style of writing is really good .
I'm allergic to cats as well.