for He's a Pirate

2/18 c4 Skull Flame
- So Naruto disappeared and was assumed dead in a C-rank mission... This is getting good.
- An alliance between the Konoha ninjas, Naruto and Zabuza. Interesting twist. I'll look forward to see where this goes.
2/8 c4 dlowe2651
Fucking awesome update soon
2/7 c4 Guest
love it
2/7 c4 bankai777
Will Naruto meet the 4th Raikage.
12/28/2020 c3 Guest
Great stuff more soon please
12/20/2020 c3 SPark681
Hmm, seems things are getting interesting anyways keep up the great work!
12/11/2020 c3 1Burning Moonlight
Well, you asked for a review. I'll give you one. Complete honesty here, no unnecessary flaming from my part. The premise is good but is lacking depth. Captain Uzumaki is a pirate but does not have land legs? (Opposite of sea leg). According to my understanding, he's a showboat of a character who gave away unrelated information to s potential enemy (Asuma). Your description of the genins is borderline bashing. The captain all of a sudden reminiscing about unrelated and irrelevant characters out of the blue doesn't mesh well.
Let me tell you a writer's secret. The greatest story one can weave is when the reader is able to flesh out the character's traits and personality from the story by himself. The author need not force his view onto the reader. Let's take an example. The Akimichi is a fat guy. Everyone who knows the story knows that. You need to showcase it in a way so that it does not sound repetitive and overdone/overused. This is because it's a fanfiction and not an original. The trope and the adjectives have already been exploited.
Remember that a pirate's mindset and their methodology is different from a shinobi. Shinobi are bound by their code and contract. No regulations for pirates because 'ahoy, it's a pirate's life for me!'
The main character also lacks personality flaws that are believable and mesh with the personality. For this case, a drunkard with a penchant for posturing, a hoarder of jewels and wealth and a sadistic need for loyalty in the crew is enough to begin with.
If you've read this all through with an open mind, congratulations!
It only took me about 5 minutes to type and I hope this helps you.

Burning Moonlight.
12/11/2020 c3 Skull Flame
So Gato has something planned to double-cross Naruto and Zabuza. How intriguing. I'll be looking forward to see how that goes.
12/11/2020 c3 BJJF691
Have naruto sweep ino of her feet. She is wasted on sasuke.
12/10/2020 c3 dlowe2651
fucking awesome update soon
12/10/2020 c3 Darzknex
Naruto hsd taken eye smile lessons from kakashi when he was younger it looks like. good job and interesting story, hopes that you dont change his grey moral standing to being all pure for no reason as some authors do which is strange lol
12/10/2020 c3 CrazyMax1
I can see naruto making Zabuza and Haki join his crew.
11/27/2020 c2 dlowe2651