for Jolly Cooperation

6/17 c5 Vahnimor
I'm looking forward to the next chapter
6/6 c5 1TheGreatBubbaJ
Nice bit of lore there.
6/6 c4 TheGreatBubbaJ
A bit of progress eh?
6/6 c3 TheGreatBubbaJ
Wonder who else will be joining the fun, and glad to see I was correct on one of them calling the Dark Souls franchise home.
6/5 c2 TheGreatBubbaJ
Glad to see he is getting it out in the open now.
6/5 c1 TheGreatBubbaJ
Interesting, I wonder if any of these folk are from Lordran/Drangleic/Lothric.
5/29 c5 Brigadier7899
Cliffhanger no jutsu
5/22 c5 1Nublysse
This is awesome. Good stuff.
4/27 c5 4SoralTheSol
Wait... Is Daiki a Dues Ex character?
4/24 c5 joepaul6
I love the idea for this story, the idea of a Gamer story where the MC actually joins a Guild of Gamer's all in different worlds is a Crazy and yet so interesting idea. Its nice that Naruto has people he can rely on, and you didnt have to do the annoying and yet so Common thing that is having Naruto give everyone the Gamer through Partying up, Because Naruto already has a Guild full of offworld gamers. I am a little bit worried about future challenges though if Naruto can summon his Guild whenever hes in trouble.
Anyway, Im definitely looking forward to where this story goes in the future, feels like such a cool concept.
4/14 c1 Guest
Not that I am against you writing whatever you like to write, but do you really have to write a gamer fic of all things when you already have your far superior Borne of Caution still open?
4/11 c5 royphenk
Oh man, what a cliffhanger, at a dungeon crawl no less.

Suspense is killing me!
4/11 c2 royphenk
Mate, this is an awesome story. I am really loving it !
4/10 c5 2FinalKingdomHearts
I look forward to the next chapter.
4/9 c5 SuperZimBlue
When looking at Naruto's active skills list I noticed it is missing his most powerful techniques. I am talking, of course, about Oiroke no Jutsu and Harem Jutsu.
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »