for Knowing When You Need Help

4/19 c33 Percyfanjackson
Update please! this is so good!
2/15 c33 Guest
Did you abandon it?
2/2 c33 726Radiant Arabian Nights
Love it!
More please:)
Good work!
Hope you update when you can!:)
11/18/2021 c16 justanfanboy
I do hope this isn't going to be another "bash percy cause he needs to be close to the hunt fest" for a couple of chaptersof if it happens he doesn't let it escalate to a ridiculous point where everyone else already would have said, f**k this im not staying here.
10/12/2021 c2 3A Trash Mob
My hopes and dreams are riding on Calypso.
10/10/2021 c33 7ove
The writing does feel a little too directed towards younger people but that's completely up to you if you want to change that. Anyways great chapter!
10/9/2021 c33 AG23
Damn nice story so far, you should do a perodite pairing in another fic. Also, only thing I kinda didn't like was the rebirth of his friends, that was painful.
10/7/2021 c33 yoganksri
nice update. looking forward for more
10/6/2021 c33 4thann3
Percy's still being far too mopey for my liking, and the "mopey" arc has gone on long enough.

Good chapter overall, but please leave the dejected arc for Percy.
10/6/2021 c33 Percyfanjackson
Awesome chapter. I'm 17 and I think its great! Keep up the great work man
10/6/2021 c33 NBAChampion2005
Good chapter, looking forward to the next one.
10/6/2021 c33 HellRaiderS
Loved it perfect chapter keep the updates coming
10/6/2021 c33 chriskidd2001
Well good luck with that all you have to do is find something you love to do and sometimes you can see yourself doing for a long time and go for that because what you want to do will change and that is fine because when you find it you will go full on into it amazing chapter Percy and Artemis soaring not surprised she won then Calypso makes Percy a blue food feast and said Artemis allowed whole hunt to go to a restaurant in the city amazing chapter as always can't wait for the next one
9/30/2021 c3 Monotonic
I really had high hopes but BOOOOOORRRRRIIIINNNGGG.
9/30/2021 c3 Monotonic
Why? Why? Why? It is really sad how all of FF from HP to PJO has exactly one stereotype of PTSD Heroes:
Bland God-like powerful hero who monotonically hides himself, cries internally, comes back, is followed by 1 or more extremely pretty girls, refuses advances of girls, falls in love while being angry with the world.
Pity parties are so fucking boring.
380 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »