for Human Hugs

11/27/2020 c2 Guest
Ahhhhhhh why is this the cutest thing ever I think I'm just permanently in "aww" mode
11/21/2020 c2 8The Keeper of Worlds
Perfection here.
11/18/2020 c2 WolvesRock14
My face hurts from smiling so much. This chapter was so freaking cute.
11/15/2020 c1 Big Fan
aaaaaAAAAAAH THE SWEET TOOTH ROTTING FLUFF IS SO GOOD! Your Luz is very in character, especially with the whole human phrases thing lmao. The dynamic between these two is so sweet~

A little bit of constructive criticism while I gush over this piece, is that Amity feels a little out of character with the amount of stutters in her dialogue. Be careful not to fall into a pattern of repetition in your writing!

As a first outing with these characters, this is a really good, sweet piece. I can't wait to read more~ There will be more, right? O.O
11/15/2020 c1 The Keeper of Worlds
Aaahhhh:-)
11/13/2020 c1 27Mr. Spinner
This was such a sweet story, and so very in-character. I could easily see this as part of canon.

Small note: I feel I should point out that Luz has hugged Amity before, in “Understanding Willow” after Luz’s trick to defeat the “fire monster” worked, then we realize it the Inner Willow. But that can be written off as forgotten in the wake of everything that happened after.
11/13/2020 c1 Reijuu
My heart might have literally melted... But that's alright.

I just adore them and the way you wrote them! I can just imagine Amity being a blushing mess with just Luz standing there! Ahhh! I love it so much, I just cant. Thank you so much for this wonderful Lumity fic! :D