for One for the Money, Two for the Bo

6/6 c1 Natsunohana13
That was adorable, I loved the way it was revealed. :)
1/23 c1 62EmilyF.6
So I just recently got back into reading Skip Beat FanFiction (idk if I’ll get back to writing it lol) and WOW! Your stories are incredible! I love the way you’ve written their relationship and this was just so sweet! Thank you so much for sharing your work!
12/14/2020 c1 10black neko hime
I read this after the second part of "Sweater Weather" and it is excellent.
I feel bad for Hikaru. I haven't thought about him in a while because he hasn't been in Nakamura-sensei's chapters in so long! Thank you for having Kuon recognize his feelings.
12/12/2020 c1 RukiYuki
Oh boy ... Hikaru san you one greatest guy ever , no worry one day someone will love you
12/1/2020 c1 misherukuro
Adorable and hilarious.
11/28/2020 c1 10Hinata2413
what I like most about fanfiction is that we can make up how we foresee the stories continuing or ending. We can change what we don't like about how they really ended and a bunch of other stuff. I like how you revealed his identity and their engagement on one story. You did good.
Sam
11/21/2020 c1 3Kaname671
There's nothing selfish about sharing this adorable story! Love this reveal of both Kuon and their relationship. You seriously had me expecting Kuu and Julie to pop out. Love our OTP beaming with happiness, but poor Hikaru. Thank you Clara, please continue to be selfish!
11/17/2020 c1 H-Nala
Nicely done.
11/16/2020 c1 Guest
Oh, I so hope that is gonna happen! I loved it!
After Hikarus thought I am somehow imagining a conversation between him and Kuon about how she unknowingly shot them down and how that could turn out either totally hilarious or quite sad
11/15/2020 c1 dreamerkins
I love this! ! now that I see it, I honestly can't picture any better way for Kuon to be revealed! ! this is amazing! !
11/15/2020 c1 Leilasecrets
That was a lovely one shot :) well written
11/13/2020 c1 5nnjvz
Ahahaha I loved that reveal. Also, these fics always make me feel so sad for Hikaru, hopefully he’ll find someone else in the manga. Thanks for the story!
11/13/2020 c1 2brennakai
love it... kinda wanna see Kuon set Hikaru up with an amazing talented model/actress...As they become friends, maybe as a wedding date...
he really is a good guyI have read stories where he is paired with Chiori, RurikaItsumi...
11/13/2020 c1 miemieo.86
YES. This was what I needed right now hahahah
A Kuon reveal is ALWAYS ALWAYS appreciated but I realllly loved that you added Hikaru's perspective cause people tend to overlook the leader of the group and honestly, I totally resonated with his feelings. I really felt the painful pangs of an unrequited love that will never be spoken, damn that hurts.
ANYWAY, I CANT WAIT for when Kuon will reveal himself canon-wise hahahah
I loved this one-shot! It was very easy and enjoyable to read
11/13/2020 c1 8mimagfan
As planned, it was an amazing oneshot and i loved it all the way. It's so fun and cute and hilarious and beautiful. Though the end is a little bittersweet. Kisses. Mimagfan
17 Page 1 2 Next »