for Lost in the Lights

2/25 c13 Guest
I'm loving this story so much! Can't wait for what's gonna happen next
2/22 c13 Guest
Sooo good! I made myself wait to read this after my three 12 hour shifts ended! So worth it, loving all the baby steps San is making! Can't wait to see what happens next!
2/21 c13 Guest
Can’t get enough of this story!
2/21 c13 Guest
Great update.
2/21 c13 Lisa923
Good progress for the girl#, thanks for the update.
2/20 c13 Ivaila Hristova
I love the new update.
2/20 c13 riveramorris
Am really loving this story can't wait for the next chapter.
2/19 c13 Guest
Baby steps forward is always a good thing. Glad Santana is taking them when it comes to their relationship. Don’t we all wish there’s someone like Brittany breaking barriers and stereotypes at school?
2/19 c13 Guest
Totally forgot it was Brittana's anniversary. Thank you for updating! You're too good to us. Loved how Brittany handled Rick the Stick. Can't wait for Brittana's date. Brittany seems more experienced than Santana with past romantic and intimate relationships. Would love a little background on her past dating experiences.
2/19 c13 Buffycl
Aaaawww happily surprised when the notification came to my inbox and enjoyed this chapter even more with all the Brittana love in it. Beautifully writen as always. thank you for keep updating this story. you're the best.
2/19 c13 lostcomet005
I'm so hooked with this story.
2/19 c13 Mimsd123
Love Santana opening up now!
2/19 c13 Mimsd123
Love Santana opening up now!
2/19 c13 Mariu4
Thank you very much for uploading another chapter! I love San and Britt as a couple and they are very sweet!
2/19 c13 BrittanaAus
Thankyou for the chapter, a nice long one. Cant wait for the game.
286 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »