FanFiction.Net
for Lost in the Lights

1/21/2021 c11 BrittanaAus
As I am from Australia, I have no idea about American football but you made it exciting. Loved the way Santana was prepared to attack everyone on the field. I picture what you are writing. You truely have a gift.
1/21/2021 c11 Emptyspiral27
Loved this chapter!
1/21/2021 c5 Guest
AMAZING!
1/18/2021 c10 Guest
So so good! Santana needs to run out and check on her! I love their stolen looks during the game! No way you can abandon this story, it's fantastic! Thanks for the update!
1/17/2021 c10 Guest
Oh no not a cliffhanger! That’s ok just gives us something to look forward to next week. Update when you can but please don’t abandon this story it’s just too good to not have an ending!
1/17/2021 c10 IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn
Please don’t abandon this story! I haven’t read much fanfiction in a really long time but I was so happy when I found this story. It’s right up my alley! So glad that Quinn can call Santana out on her shit and make her see herself. She’s a good friend. San needs that confidence instilled in her. Brittana are so cute together with their secret nonverbal communication. I love it. And I swooned over Brittany defending Santana’s honor. Karofsky and Azimio are such ass hats. Thanks for updating! Sorry about the Steelers, too. :o/
1/17/2021 c10 Lisa923
Darn, a cliffhanger, but great update. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks
1/17/2021 c10 bestie was taken lolz
this is soooo good can’t wait for next week!
1/17/2021 c10 Eilatan4
Yes please keep going! I will happily wait between updates!
1/17/2021 c10 fate023
I'm relieved Quinn's by her Santana's side pushing her to be brave. I also love the love language you show on your writings between brittana. The looks, the smiles, the body languages is what makes them so freaking awesome as a couple. Thank you for the update. Looking forward to the next!
1/16/2021 c10 Guest
I know you realize that you are a GREAT storyteller, but you have one downfall. And I’m just going to say it... The Pittsburgh Steelers Suck! That is all.
1/16/2021 c10 Guest
I love that Britt and San just can’t stay away from each other for long. At least San kinda got her head out of her ass thanks to Quinn. I’m not into football but man do I like reading it in this fic. You really just left us with a cliffhanger like that huh?!
1/16/2021 c10 Brittana2021
Ahhh, the cliffhanger! Hope things too serious is wrong with Britt. Still worried about if Karofsky or Azimio will do anything to mess with Britt and San more. Hopefully they’ll get what’s coming to them eventually. Can’t wait for the next update!
1/15/2021 c9 Guest
Ahhh, love the angst and slow pace, and can't wait to see where it goes! So fingers crossed for another 20 chpts or so...can't get enough!
1/15/2021 c10 Guest
I was on the edge of my seat with the football plays but I absolutely hate Karofsky and Azimio. So far there is absolutely nothing redeeming about them.
436 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »