FanFiction.Net
for Lost in the Lights

1/10/2021 c9 Guest
Sad that they are no longer together but happy Britt stood up for herself. I need Santana to get her head out of her ass! I was thinking maybe someone coming along and getting Brittanys attention but I saw you said you are nearing the end for this story so probably not. Im excited to see how they get back together and how the story ends!
1/10/2021 c9 Guest
Just finished all 9 chapters and I’m so glad I stumbled upon this fic. I haven’t read a fic this good in awhile and your writing is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. Looking forward to the next update!
1/10/2021 c9 Guest
Your stories are so amazing and are something I always look forward to! Please consider writing the whole year, even if it means less frequent updates! This story is worth the wait! Either way always thrilled for any amount of writing you can share! Congratulations on the new job!
1/10/2021 c9 Brittana0909
My heart! My heart has been ripped out and stomped on and I don’t appreciate it! Haha! But seriously, the fluff of the last chapter... I need it back! Please! Happy writing! xo
1/10/2021 c8 Brittana0909
OH MY GOSH! The fluff! I cannot. My whole heart and being are in heaven right now because I died from pure cuteness overload! The end of this whole chapter was just *chef’s kiss*. I’m absolutely loving this story! Happy writing! xo
1/10/2021 c9 debrinab
Loving this story. I need Santana to get her head out of her ***
1/10/2021 c9 Buffycl
i love this story! QB!Britt rulz XD
Sad that you will be wrapping up things soon :( i thought this would be a 20 chapters story ... but happy for you getting back to work :) congrats!
I would love to you keep writing the whole school year and wouldn't mind to get monthly updates if its allowed you to keep developing this story.
1/9/2021 c9 Guest
Awwww nooooo :( they were progressing so well haha but I understand, it wasn’t going to be this easy to be out with Brittany already. It’s good that Brittany’s level headed though and knows her priorities in the moment. Like everyone, Santana just needs time and maybe a little more nudging.
1/9/2021 c9 Guest
A little bit of angst to make things interesting! I continue to love this Brittany and her mindset. Don't want this story to end.
1/9/2021 c9 Lisa923
It’s too bad Santana has to hide, but Brittany looking after herself, even though she’s also really hurt is the right thing to do. Hopefully Santana will be able to start to accept herself. Great update, thanks
1/9/2021 c9 Ivaila Hristova
Please write the story for the entire school year. It’s actually really good and there aren’t many QB BRITT stories.
1/9/2021 c9 HanLou
Why is it that I find the angst so delicious?! What’s wrong with me?! Let’s not open that can of worms. Seriously I love this story so much. I wake up on a Saturday and it’s like my end of week reward. Great news that you may have a job. Selfishly I just hope that you keep up with the writing as you’re amazingly talented at it. I’ve loved and read all of your stories and they’re some of my favourite. Can’t wait for more!
1/9/2021 c9 Mariu4
I love this chapter! Santana is afraid and does not show that she is really falling in love with Brittany, hopefully soon she can leave her fear and start a relationship!
1/9/2021 c9 Emptyspiral27
Amazing update as always :-D
1/9/2021 c9 1JustJanie
Thank you for another chapter! I love angsty/drama.

This story contains so much potential plots in my opinion. I completely understand that you will probably be busier but what about more of the story (full year) with less frequent updates?
436 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »