for Lost in the Lights

7/2/2021 c1 annoyingbish
what does QB! mean im dumb
6/29/2021 c17 bestie was taken lolz
so so so good i would love to see some one shots but no pressure just keep writing cause we’re all still here to read ;)
6/18/2021 c17 Mimsd123
Amazing story! Hope to see one shots in the future!
6/13/2021 c17 Guest
Great last chapter. Well done! Thank you for all your efforts. It was a pleasure reading this story.
6/13/2021 c17 tyorlean.crawford.3
Love your story keep them comlng back
6/11/2021 c17 IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn
Thank you so much for sticking with this story. I know that you said you struggled, but it didn’t show. One shots would be amazing! You’ve definitely set it up for them to go to college together. Plenty of story opportunities there! *Wink wink, nudge nudge* Lol Anyway, this has been my favorite Brittana story in a really long time. I loved the integrity that you gave Britt. You never made her waver. Even when the jerk hockey guys were really getting under her skin, she always chose the high road. I also loved how you portrayed Santana’s journey. She was absolutely right, Brittany helped her grow so much. Thank you for making such a satisfying ending for our girls. I know that they will be happy and together for the rest of their lives. Really hope you decide to revisit this ‘verse at some point in the future!
6/9/2021 c17 VonnieBoo
Lovely story! Seeing Santana's progress was very touching, and Brittany's progress with the football team was pretty sweet too. My favorite thing was Hector being so open and earnest, like I think more parents should. Thanks for much for sharing! <3
6/7/2021 c17 brittsany
This is one of the best stories I've read ... I am hoping you change your mind and continue ... love it . Have read it a few times . Thank you
6/2/2021 c17 Lisa923
Great chapter and story. Thank you for writing and completing it.
6/2/2021 c17 winifredmaughan123
Amazing please continue it it’s one of the best I’ve read
5/31/2021 c17 Guest
Amazing story! The ending was great, you'd never know you struggled writing it! I could read your stories all day. I do hope you'll surprise us with more stories in the future! I definitely vote for one shots so we can see how they are doing through milestones, etc! Thank you again for all the time you put into these, they really are incredible!
5/30/2021 c17 Guest
I am so sad thats the end :( but I am so glad that Santana finally sat down and talked to her dad. Hopefully there will be a one shot about college... just throwing out an idea!

Amazing story. Your writing is always incredible!
5/30/2021 c17 PJ
Thanks for this story! I really enjoyed it. It was something to look forward to and have fun with! You’re a really good writer.
5/30/2021 c17 Guest
This is a great conclusion! Nice open ending and it’s not dragged out. They’ve both found their happy place and problems have been resolved. They’ve planned for the future and we know they’re gonna be together after high school so yeah, it’s a good ending! Thank you for finishing the story, it’s been a great joy to read!
6/1/2021 c17 Berrylucky5
Thanks so much for this chapter and for the progress the characters made in this story. Sad to see it end so hopefully there is a couple one shots to see how their future unfolds.
436 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »