for Lost in the Lights

5/30/2021 c17 Guest
Love love this story and your writing. Thank you!
5/31/2021 c17 May1217
I love this story so much! I really hope we get to see a glimpse into their future! Thank you for sharing this awesome story! Can't wait to see what else projects you're working on!
5/31/2021 c17 rg521
Thanks so much for giving us another awesome story! This is one of my favs for sure. I hope you do decide to do some one-shots. I’ll be here for them.
5/31/2021 c5 pjay413
Elliott's Fair Grounds looks like an awesome place :)
Love this!
5/31/2021 c17 fate023
I was so happy for her when she spoke to her dad and he didn't shun her away. I'm jealous of her dad for being so understanding...

anyways, I'm so glad they are on the same page and going to college together. Thank you for writing!
5/30/2021 c17 hometownbitches18
Thank you for taking the time to do this, it was very well wrapped, it made me feel like everything will be okay for them.
I loved the whole story and it has become one of my favorites. Thank you
5/30/2021 c17 mchell
Thank you...loved it.
5/30/2021 c17 valemiranda
that was the perfect ending! I found the story yesterday and was lucky that it ended just today. It was really incredible, I loved how you portrayed the characters keeping the original characteristics of Britt and Santana, the plot was original and very well written. Obviously it would be great to have a sequel, but as you said it was difficult and finishing it this way leaves us to create what the future will be like. this was just chef kiss 10000/10.
sorry for my english, saludos desde chile xoxo
5/30/2021 c16 valemiranda
I am literally screaming.
5/30/2021 c17 1BizzleB90
Thank you! Great fic, as always
5/30/2021 c17 Buffycl
Aaaw loved this story and what a nice way to end it with this sweet chapter and closure.
Left me with a warm heart.
Thanks for taking the time to write this last chapter.
Hope see/read you soon
5/30/2021 c17 Lauren0112
Loved this story! Thank you so much! Beautiful writing as always
5/30/2021 c17 sara.dalmas.71
Amazing as always! It was a nice closure, simple and yet open to imagination. Thank you! :))
5/29/2021 c17 franzih24
Thank you so much. This chapter was the perfect ending and thank you so much for this fic. I loved it
5/29/2021 c1 lostcomet005