for Lost in the Lights

5/29/2021 c17 BrittanaAus
Loved this story so much. Thanks for the great ending.
5/24/2021 c16 Guest
Love this story so much! Love your writing! Don't want it to end.
5/24/2021 c16 winifredmaughan123
Brilliant story please continue it it’s amazing. When will the next part be out
5/6/2021 c16 Ivaila Hristova
I love it
5/4/2021 c16 rg521
Argh! Santana kissing Brittany after the game was my favorite. Looking forward to the next one.
5/3/2021 c16 Guest
The best! So much is happening! I hope they bail on Puck's early and get some time together alone! Loving this story, don't want it to end!
Pretty sure you should just be a professional fanfiction writer!
5/3/2021 c16 Guest
Better late than never absolutely! Sooo great, loved this chapter, love all the chapters. Not ready to say goodbye to this story, you write so well! Thank you for sharing your writing with everyone!
5/3/2021 c16 Guest
You sure know how to make one hang on the edge of their seat lol. Great chapter and amazing next step in their relationship!
5/2/2021 c16 Guest
I love this story so much! There is so much I want to happen in the next chapter, maybe it could be a 3 parter... fingers crossed! Totally worth the weight, thanks for sticking with it!
5/2/2021 c16 Guest
I felt like I was holding my breath reading about the game. Great update. So happy there is another chapter. Im not ready to say good bye to this story.
5/2/2021 c16 Guest
I have 0 interest in or understanding of football, yet find myself so invested in these games you write. Love this story so much - Thanks for sharing another fantastic chapter.
5/2/2021 c16 Guest
Better late than never indeed! Loved that they won the state championship but the public kiss was my favorite!
5/1/2021 c16 Guest
Whew... I felt like I was holding my breath reading that entire chapter. Soooo great and totally worth the wait. Thrilled there is another chapter as I’m not ready to say goodbye to this amazing story.
5/1/2021 c16 Guest
Best chapter ever!
4/30/2021 c16 Juliettecampea
I loved it, it was so cute
436 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »