FanFiction.Net
for Lost in the Lights

5/2/2021 c16 ffannattic42
Great update! I felt like I was watching the game in person on the edge of my seat. This really has been an awesome story from to start to finish. Can't wait to read the final part.
4/30/2021 c12 Brittana 4ever
You’re “not sure”? Are you kidding me? This is the cutest chapter so far and I can’t wait to read more!
5/2/2021 c16 Lisa923
Excellent update, thanks
5/1/2021 c16 13Wolvezzz
I just found this story the other day, and I read through it without reading anything else because I couldn't put it down. This is awesome! I think that, considering Brittana was canon, there aren't as many fics as I wish there were, so I'm really glad to have found this. I love the dynamic between them, and Santana has been cracking me upthat motherfuckering fuck!" got me earlier, xD!). Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
5/1/2021 c16 mchell
Great Chapter. So worth the wait.
Thank you for feeding our minds and taking the time to write for us all.
5/1/2021 c16 Mimsd123
Love this chapter so much! Especially the ending, looking forward to the last chapter
5/1/2021 c16 Buffycl
omg this was so good! the game got me so nervous.. the big kiss in front everybody made me grin big time. As always is a pleasure read your stories and i would wait forever for your updates. thank you for this new chapter .
5/1/2021 c16 MercyGrace88
Really so well written
5/1/2021 c16 CantYouSeeImReading
Thanks for the update. Love the story and can't wait for the next chapter.
5/1/2021 c16 franzih24
Omg what a chapter! I loved it so much and the whole kiss and I love you at the end! Amazing! Thank you so much
4/30/2021 c16 Roxy Lu
Great chapter. The game had me nervous lol. Can’t wait for the next chapter to see how it goes with the coach and hopefully Brittany saying she’s loves san!
4/30/2021 c16 1onlyatmidnight
Awesome as usual! Can't wait for the second part
4/27/2021 c15 Guest
Great story! Really hope you'll continue through their year of school! There is so much more to their story. Your updates are worth the wait, so take your time. I'll just be re-reading Coffee Breaks Trilogy until then!
4/25/2021 c15 Guest
Can't wait for the update. I hope it continues on. See where they end up at least in college.
4/24/2021 c15 Guest
This really needs to continue.
436 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »