FanFiction.Net
for Lost in the Lights

4/25/2021 c1 brittanascissors
please keeping updating there’s too many unfinished stories on here
4/10/2021 c15 Guest
I agree with everyone's comments! This is a fantastic story and I refresh for updates frequently. You are an incredible writer and I can't wait to see what else you have in store. I'd also love to see them make it more official! It's just so, so good I'd hate to see it end with so much more possible! We can be patient, just know there is a lot of love for this story out here!
4/10/2021 c1 Squigitz
Oh please keep going it’s such a wonderful story and I can imagine so much more of it to come. I would love to see them be more official and the Santana family dynamic is so rich. Either way I love this story and I’ll be here for every new chapter.
4/7/2021 c15 X
Please don’t lose hope, you are a fantastic writer! I would love to see this continued in the future when you have time. The championship game, Brittana becoming an official couple to the whole school, ending senior year and their college choices!
4/5/2021 c10 1l4dytubb1ngt0n
NO IM SCARED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER
3/31/2021 c15 Justfic
Really enjoyed this story I like Britt as the QB and Brittana is always a plus to any fanfic thank you can’t wait for a update
3/31/2021 c15 Berrylucky5
Just caught up and found this awesome story ! Thanks so much i love it and can’t wait for more !
3/27/2021 c15 Guest
Your updates are always worth any wait! Wish it didn't have to end, but so thankful for your dedication to these wonderful characters and stories! Fingers crossed you continue them!
3/27/2021 c15 rg521
Ugh, I hate Rick. I’m a little bummed that this is will be ending soon, it so good.
3/25/2021 c15 tyorlean.crawford.3
Can't wait for the next update
3/25/2021 c14 rg521
Don’t know how I missed this chapter, but it just means I have another to read without having to wait. Anyway, I loved their date with the whole scary movie mix up. So cute!
3/25/2021 c15 luciimorstar
love this omg
3/25/2021 c15 Zubes
Awww I really love itttt! hopefully we can see a secuel or something about what are they doing after the championship game like the prom, graduation or college... Thank you anyways, seeing the update of this story always made my quarentine days so much happier.
3/25/2021 c15 fate023
I always enjoy reading brittana moments. Same with Pete and Santana, Quinn and Brittany, and Santana being a badass with Mercedes, Kurt and Tina.
Wohoo! they're off the team. Who'll take their place though?
Can't wait for the next chapter. thank you for writing!
3/24/2021 c15 IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn
Stupid Puckheads. I really hope Brittany (you really lol) has a great idea to get back at them. And go Coach Beiste for kicking Azimio and Karofsky off the team! About time. Those jerks. I’m sooo proud of Santana! Freely admitting that she and Britt are together! She’s come such a long way. And how sweet was their waking up together in the morning? Ah early dating. I remember those days. Lol Super excited for the championship game. I know you’ve been struggling to write. Thank you for continuing to do so!
436 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »