for Lost in the Lights

3/21/2021 c15 May1217
Nooo I don't want it to end! I love it too much! I'm so glad coach kicked those two idiots off the team! Brit always amazes me at how elevated her thinking is. I love that she doesn't lash out on anger. God knows I would've. I'm from Hawaii if people would've been doing that in while I was in school. There would've been more riots than there already was! lmao anyway thanks for sharing! I love the story is there possibly a sequel?
3/21/2021 c15 Flmagic
Thank you for the update, this is a great little story. You are a great writer with good ideas, I have liked all the stories I have read of yours. So, thank you for finishing this one up with the upcoming final chapter.
3/21/2021 c15 CantYouSeeImReading
They are adorable. Thanks for the update
3/21/2021 c15 1onlyatmidnight
This story will always be one of my favorites. You're a very talented writer!
3/21/2021 c15 franzih24
Thank you so much for the update! I really liked the chapter!
3/17/2021 c14 IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn
The fluff definitely made up for it. First date and already sleeping together? Get it, Brittana! Lol That darn Quinn pulling the puppet strings again! But Britt was right, it kind of made the night work out in their favor. Santana wouldn’t have slept over if it wasn’t for the scary movie. I thought it was so cute that San was coming over to make Britt feel better, then found it hilarious when you revealed that it was because she was just as scared! Lol And them making out in public, albeit in the last row of a dark theater, and holding hands outside, go Santana! She’s making so much progress. I’m so afraid something is going to derail it. Britt is falling so hard. But I know San is too. Thanks for another great chapter! Can’t wait to see what Santana does to get Quinn back. Lol
3/13/2021 c14 Lisa923
Great chapter, Santana is really coming along, and Brittany’s patience is jus5 what makes it work. Thanks for the update.
3/10/2021 c14 Guest
I can't wait for the next chapter! Sooo good! I love that they are both wanting to make time for the other, can't wait to see how it unfolds! Looking forward to how the next morning/day goes!
3/10/2021 c14 Guest
They just keep getting better and better! I love how you write them and the pacing, it always makes sense and never seems rushed! Just love all their little conversations and how willing Santana is to try for Britt and how patient Britt is back!
3/11/2021 c13 IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn
I’m so proud of Santana! Baby steps but she’s being so brave and doing so well! I’m with Britt, I’m surprised that she’s been doing so much, but she’s definitely making sure that her actions and words are matching up. I’m almost as ecstatic as Britt undoubtedly is. Lol I fee like I’m holding my breath waiting for the fall out though. Same thing with a tupid Rick and the Puckheads. I’m glad Britt figured out the suspension thing before anyone else got into trouble. I was surprised that she finally broke too, but she’s been under such enormous stress the last week between making sure Santana’s okay and everyone hounding her. Poor Kurt. Hope Santana finds some of that strength to finally talk to her Dad. P.S. They’re so cute falling asleep together on the phone. I used to do that with my past relationships too! Lol
3/9/2021 c14 tyorlean.crawford.3
Love your story can't wait for the next update keep them coming back for more
3/8/2021 c14 Guest
I love this so much, thank you for writhing for us!
3/7/2021 c14 Guest
Very cute, fluffy chapter. Loved it, worth the wait!
3/7/2021 c11 tyorlean.crawford.3