for Yuya's and Rin's Pendulum Adventure

7/16 c1 Guest
Just finished the first chapter love what you did with zarc wish they did something like this
6/10 c7 Guest
PLEASE HURRY WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER !
THIS IS AMAZING !
6/8 c7 Xyzdragon1234
Finally, I've been waiting for 5 months for the next Ch to come out. The wait was worth it. Can't wait for more and update as soon as possible for the next Ch.
2/14 c6 Guest
that's not how instant fusion is used can only summon monsters of level 5 or lower
1/25 c3 1Eremika9
ITS GOOD STORY! KEEP IT UP!
1/16 c2 24Darkknight55
Interesting. I've seen a couple of counterpart swap stories, but never one where one of Ray's reincarnations gets placed somewhere else. Will we see Yuzu in Synchro? Also, nice touch having Zarc be with Yuya from the start. Its a nice twist on the traditional "main protagonist gains a spirit advisor" trope the franchise loves, in that A. He's there from the very start, unlike, say, Astral or Ai who the protagonists gain in the first episode and B. Yuya is aware of him from the get go, unlike Atem who Yugi only became fully aware of around mid-Duelist Kingdom.
1/14 c2 14GokaiSilver3511
You know. I'm glad that I trust you with this story, dude.
11/15/2020 c1 GokaiSilver3511
Wow... can't believe you did it. If you want help with the monsters for Rin's deck. I can give them to you. PM me if you want them.
11/14/2020 c1 7